The new album finished!!!

Brave Yester Days

New Metal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Québec, Canada
I can't wait to hold the new album in my hands...and to listen to it!! :tickled:
I have been wating for it for so long....I think it's the same thing for all of us hehe.....I'm really sure it's gonna be awesome!! I have always been suprised with Katatonia and never disapointed! I'm new here and I'm glad to see all of you being deeply into one of my favorite band!!! :)

except without another gunhaver. if anything, I'll command the forum idiots. However, 'tis impossible because there aren't any idiots in this forum. :)

The people in the Opeth forum were mean to me! And I went to other Ultimate Metal Forums and the people were even meaner! Some Pantera fan made fun of me for liking the new Arch Enemy album! A Pantera fan for christsakes!

Thank god for the Katatonia forum! You people are great, and so nice. You're the best!

-Vince

Agreed!

Though I'm not that often here, I like this forum a lot... and there are so many interesting topics and so many cool informations to get.
And I've never been to a bandforum with people from so many different countries... ...but I've got the strange feeling that my english is getting even worse with every time I log in *aah!*

Aaand I caaan't wait to get that new album! I know, on the release day I will wake up hours before I need to and leave everything behind to enter the next shop for buying the new album. It was like that when Viva Emptiness came out *g*
I have no imagination what this album will be like... so it will be a big surprise ... =)

This is bloody awsome news! *Running and jumping around in the room*

It's unfair that they gonna wait 'til 2006 with their release when they're already ready with that...
...or did I misunderstood something? It was early 2006, wasn't it?

That's so fukkin' cruel... Aren't we waiting for a new masterpiece since 2003? :erk:
yeah...yeah I know... real good music needs time... much, much time... *sigh*

28th of november would be the PERFECT day for the release... ;) but I suppose it will take longer... well, I'll try to be patient, one day it WILL happen... :)

Can't wait. I'm a huge fan of their older and newer stuff. I'm definitely interested and excited to hear where they took the music this time.

Well accroding to the website the artwork is ready so.... that's the thing the album is now completed including the mix.....ahhhhh I just want it now hahaha The only thing with album is that when it's finished it takes so long to be released due to promotion, booklet, artwork, etc.... But it's goona be worth it!! I discoved Katatonia with Discouragged ones and each album since then I was so suprised! I think it:s gonna be very heavy a mix of Viva and Discouraged in sound very melodic and melancolic as usual hehe :D