The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

I think it's 27g of sugar in one can or something like that, I can drink 3-4 a day... RB is quite bad for enamel by itself and with sugar in it it's just so much worse.

Regarding taste: I believe It's quite similar, like Coke and Pepsi
Coke and pepsi dont taste the same :p I prefer Pepsi anyway. It is sweeter, but that completely changes the taste of it.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that redbull tastes like an old and already chewed strawberry gum? :zombie:

i never drank a whole can (or i would probabily have puked afterwards):p my brother wanted to test it one day, so i took a sip in his can

Well, if some of those "sugar free" energetic beverages come to CR, I'll be sure to try one :rolleyes: , because if I do that now I will mostly likely end up in die Hospital :zombie: :erk: .
Anyway, that stuff is really bad for your body, especially your heart, so I don't feel tempted at all. I'd rather kill myself by drinking a lot of Diet Coke :) .

DS said:
Coke and pepsi dont taste the same I prefer Pepsi anyway. It is sweeter, but that completely changes the taste of it.

Agreed, they taste so different! I prefer Coke, but when I was in Europe I prefered Pepsi. Hence the Pepsi of Europe is a lot better than the one here hehe :p .

Ahhh I remember being very happy in Goterbörg because they have all this diet Fantas :) :kickass: :headbang: . It was like 3 different Sugar Free Fanta Flavours! :) :kickass:

Every energy drink I've tasted has been so disgustingly sweet that I can't bring myself to drink it.

Energy drinks have only been available in Canada for around five years or so.

Someone once said that Red Bull tastes like vomited gum bears.. and I completely agree.

So, you vomited gum bears? :heh: Like sweets, huh?

Actually, that red sauce they put in pizza here (marinara it's called?) smells like puke, 100%

But Red Bull... I guess I'm in love with it as I hardly see any flaws :D

Someone once said that Red Bull tastes like vomited gum bears.. and I completely agree.

I have never had the idea to describe it like that but that's exactly what it tastes like. I can't even drink vodka bull (a lot of people here drink vodka mixed with red bull) because of the bull taste.

It keeps you going plus, I heard, you don't get a hangover after, but I never had it - I usually go with rum... fucking-A, there's a Rum Bar next door... yum.

I can't even drink vodka bull (a lot of people here drink vodka mixed with red bull) because of the bull taste.
Some people of my school once organised a party to help raising funds for our senoir year trip. And they had teh bad idea of choosing vodka-redbull as the "drink of the evening".:yuk:

@Arch; plintus: You two trolling each other is quite tiresome. I'm going to remove any further post where either of you addresses the other user for a while. Before reading them. Or maybe afterwards. You'll never know for sure.

Actually, I wasn't going to retaliate to whatever he/she says, as it was pointless to begin with; I have no idea what issues Arch is dealing with, but I'd like him to speak his mind as long as he has any remnants of it, while the process entertains us all.