The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

:lol:

Seriously, he should get his own blog.

I have two. Want links? Check MySpace one first.

But you GOT to comment - every word you say is a fucking gem, Arch!

p.s. and about whining, seeking attention, etc. - I would apply this to many posts in this thread, but mine... hm, I don't need your attention with that, I just want to share it with people who don't care about me.

Reasons?

I'd do anything that provokes your witt.

I have two. Want links? Check MySpace one first.

But you GOT to comment - every word you say is a fucking gem, Arch!

p.s. and about whining, seeking attention, etc. - I would apply this to many posts in this thread, but mine... hm, I don't need your attention with that, I just want to share it with people who don't care about me.

Reasons?

I'd do anything that provokes your witt.

TWO?!? Let me guess, your mommy didn't give you enough attention, poor Plintus? Well, have fun seeking out attention from these internet friends of yours.

Oh, and:

Last edited by a moderator:
She misunderstood me, that's all.

@rampy: yes, very true. actually, he anticipated my objection about guilt on friday, and told me that i should be aware that, while the situation with his wife precipitated more or less in the same moment when he started talking to me, i am not to be held responsible. it was kind of him to point it out, although i think he may be fooling himself and overlooking the fact that if all the effort he spent in communicating with me was rather spent in trying to sort out things with her probably things would have taken a different direction. i didn't tell him, first because i am seeing this clearly just now and didn't pop into my mind yesterday, second because it would have sounded like taunting anyway and that was not my goal.

anyway, by this time next week everything will be sorted out one way or the other. i am starting to believe that maybe the solution will be intrinsically contradictory - if nothing happens there is no cause for saying goodbye, but if we're saying goodbye then something should happen. it doesn't really make a lot of sense, but it's what the little voices in my head are telling me.

TWO?!? Let me guess, your mommy didn't give you enough attention, poor Plintus? Well, have fun seeking out attention from these internet friends of yours.

I'll be doing whatever I was doing as long as I want and have time to, keep guessing.

In other news: For the first time in my history in this forum, I feel like crap. Girl issue. Long distance. It's such a boring, generic, and unoriginal situation, I won't even describe it.

Bottom line: I'll be okay in a few minutes, after I calm down and convince myself that loosing contact with someone is not really important when you don't even get along very well anymore with that person.

@afz: i totally sympathize with your situation. grab yourself a beer and you'll be fine, man.

/Siren (leading people to destruction since 1200BC).

I should try it out then. Especially if it will make my butt look like that. ;)

Actually that's a quite unpleasant side-effect to me, but it's the price a man has to pay for happiness.

Poor baby, you shouldn't believe them homos when they say gay is the only way. :/

Poor baby, you shouldn't believe them homos when they say gay is the only way. :/
They were lying? Bah!, I could have sworn it was really Frisco yogurt.

It just tastes like ass.

Red Bull for the winnnnnnnnngz!!!
If you were to compare them by price, you'd see that actually Red Bull is cheaper than Monster, however Monster contains a fairly larger volume. This is the reason why, when compelled to choose 'tween the two, I just went on to get "more bang for my buck".

Regarding taste: I believe It's quite similar, like Coke and Pepsi; Monster is just a wee sweeter.

Monster tasted like caramel, and too sweet for me - I usually go for sugarfree Red Bull. And Monster, Rockstar also, didn't give me "wings", Red Bull does - little can of RB keeps me going for a while, when those 2 just don't work somehow.