The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

Regarding people writing dumb things on exams: a stupid girl who always cheats was recently tricked into putting this down on her biology exam:
"the difficulty of chromosome analysis lies in the difficulty of acquiring material from gametic cells, ie testicles and vulva, in order to avoid hedonalgia"

edit: thanks, mardukito. :)

Regarding people writing dumb things on exams: a stupid girl who always cheats was recently tricked into putting this down on her biology exam:
"the difficulty of chromosome analysis lies in the difficulty of acquiring material from gametic cells, ie testicles and vulva, in order to avoid hedonalgia"

:lol::lol: lovely!

i'm not sleepy, so i'll translate a couple of lines from the page i posted, for the sake of flooding the board with hiljainenings:
-around the cell nucleus revolve electrons, protons and neurons
-feet-back , no need to translate
-primates have stroboscopic vision
-the sex of the child is determined by the mother, since she has XY chromosomes
-some genetic diseases affect the male, because the male develops after the female.

nf: shocked. i was just recommended segovia's albeniz and it turns out there is a likelihood of about 99.9 per cent that iron maiden took the mother russia riff from there. don't know whether i should laugh or cry.

:lol::lol::lol:

Her professor must have had quite a laugh hehehe :kickass:.

two policemen died today on a crappy helicopter that hadn't been replaced for 26 years. :cry:

a cop friend of mine just called me and he was so devastated about this that he had to hang up after three minutes.

fuck, they don't deserve such inattention on the part of the authorities. it's people dying, not small-time accidents. :(

@hyena: that kind of stuff happens here all the time. ok, not all the time, but more often than it should. :(

I have the same feeling too. I've had some free time lately and it only takes a minute to check the board.

I didn't have a day off or normal sleep in a month, and I have nothing to say, so - what the fuck? I guess European motherfuckers could be more active, btw, as dt is touring Europe now.

But maybe I'll see dt in Japan in January or IN FLAMES in Moscow, then I'll have plenty to say :heh:

And blathering about shit, like now, - um, I get laid often enough not to participate (pbviously, tonight is not the case, so...)

And blathering about shit, like now, - um, I get laid often enough not to participate (pbviously, tonight is not the case, so...)

Not an excuse. My long-term girlfriend lives three doors down in my dormitory. Obviously (all implications aside) that hasn't debilitated my annoyance factor or ability to post too frequently.

Getting laid is never an excuse. You lose the internets.

Edit #2: No excuses. Just figured I'd work that one in there, again.

Edit:
I remember more being occupying this territory earlier in the year
What the hell did I write? I am not under the influence, even if it seems so... I, apparently, just suck at writing. Also, don't ask why I didn't correct the original. I just wanted to quote myself.

I just woke up and i have a major headache. And i wasn't even drinking last night or anything. I'm extremely hungry too.

Tristania found a new singer, Mariangela Demurto, an italian singer who was/is in an italian unsigned band ("Alight") which i like.
I'm happy cause she has a very good voice and i think she's great for the spot. I'm just a bit worried about different singing styles, but i hope that they will make the new songs fit her voice. Good to see that they didn't blow it like Nightwish.

@siren: is Demurto actually her real name? it really sounds silly, like a southern italian version of "mary angel of the dead". quite fitting :p

@hyena: Sorry, i was wrong, it's Demurtas. :eek: She is from Sicily, so i don't know. That's how they list her, i don't see why she would give a fake name (but then a lot of artists do).

yeah, got to be a fake name, or a real fun coincidence. it's got too much of an assonance with death to be entirely incidental. :p

oh well, in sicily, where a friend of mine lives, there is a mr angelo della morte who runs a funeral home (is that the translation? those agencies that take care of the coffin and so on). not kidding :p

for the non italians: that translates ar mr death angel

where i study there is a funeral home owned by fratelli malattia ---> "the disease brothers"