The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

i already got bored long ago. practically, right after i entered in med school (entrance exams=hell). the funniest part about this, is that exams don't end, even after you get the degree. har har.

this is one of the times when i'm glad i'm not in med school :p

anyway i quote hyena about the exam :)

nf: i'm a bit worried that i'll lose a nail due to a liquid nitrogen "burn". it would grow back, but it's still annoying.

@hiljainen: thanks. :)

as for the nail, i hope you get well soon. for your entertainment, here's a scene that played on air on a gossipy tv program recently:

trashy singer nobody knows: you broke my nail.
gossip "journalist": it will grow back.
trashy singer nobody knows: we don't know that.
gossip "journalist": it's just a nail, it will grow back.
trashy singer nobody knows: *slaps*

@hyena: :lol:

Today is the day CR became a US colony.

I am happy because we fought against CAFTA, and we only lost by 3%.

But still... .

PD: Oh well another reason to go to Canada :kickass::):headbang:.

@LBRH: I'm sorry you lost. But i'd never go to Canada, pretty much all the Canadians i've met are evil and retarded (sorry to the Canadians of the board, if there are any still around). I seem to get along fine with USAans though.

On another note, i just had a heartbreaking conversation, just what i need at 7am (sleepless local time), 24h before the exam. At least it felt a bit cathartic, a lot of piled up stuff found its way out. Of my mouth of course.

@siren: i will repeat what i stated above - you will pass the exam.

in other news, i cannot believe that i'm being told by a 22-year-old that i am ignoring him and hence showing a serious lack of commitment, all due to having to spend a weekend writing a bloody textbook which i do not even like. well, look at me, uncommitted and flimsy man-eating debris from the past century. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I see you! :p

Spent a great weekend in Prague, sported a nasty cold though. No good. Planning to leave the company and start on my own. Im fed up with the sterile atmosphere there. Actually, Id like to get out of Slovakia for a while. We will see.

@hyena: aaahhh, those 22-year-olds. just enjoy the flesh, he'll only be young for this long. :D

and seriously, thanks for the support. :)

Fucking women :D

Aye :D

NF: Nothing like having to work on a pseudo-holiday, when the client and all of your contractors have off. So I'm basically 'chasing down paperwork' with people who won't even be in until tomorrow.

No wonder the whole office went out and got trashed at lunch... oh, wait, no, we only had two drinks apiece. So we're just all falling asleep at our desks. So rebellious.

~kov. (wheeeeeeee....)

@siren: you aced it, isn't it? ISN'T IT NOW? :p

@kov: two words. "drunk irishman". ha.

and everyone, stop depicting me as some sort of cradle robber! i have healthy and wholesome intentions! :lol:

edit: it's 8.15 in the morning and i am already fed up with the idea of another day at work. i wish it would all just go away. shit.

@kov: two words. "drunk irishman". ha.

Was far from drunk. Nearly fell asleep at my desk for about an hour, though. :p

and everyone, stop depicting me as some sort of cradle robber! i have healthy and wholesome intentions! :lol:

Desperately wanted to turn that into a pun about 'holesome' or somesuch, but too tired.

edit: it's 8.15 in the morning and i am already fed up with the idea of another day at work. i wish it would all just go away. shit.

Aye. And it's an hour earlier here.

~kov.

I passed! :D
It was kind of a double exam, ie we had to pass from two different professors, a neurologist and a neurosurgeon. The neurosurgeon loved me, he asked me only two questions and then moved on, apparently he got satisfied with my answers. Previously he had been torturing two other students for quite some time. Then i answered a couple more that bounced back to me from the next person (the answer to one of them noone could find ). Too bad his grade counts only for 20%. But i think he gave me 10/10. :D
Apparently there's this karmic thing going on between neurosurgeons and me. Somehow they all seem to like me, and i like most of them. I keep wondering if the prof remembers me from a PhD presentation i had attended a couple years ago, or what else is going on.

@hyena: Thanks. :) (i'm not sure i got what you meant with the 3-word :p)

@Kov: Thank you too! And to answer your question: unfortunately, quite a bit. ;)

@Hilj: Cheers! :kickass: Ahhh, that's nice, you understand what i mean. :D Wish my profs would tell me they love me too. :p

@Hilj: Cheers! :kickass: Ahhh, that's nice, you understand what i mean. :D Wish my profs would tell me they love me too. :p

the trick is to go after people whose idea of "gene" is the name of a famous actor :p

for the italians: please take a moment to read this page http://www.unipv.it/webbio/labweb/primantr/kakografie.htm these are some examples of what kind of things my anthropology teacher finds in his exams. and notice the picture, contribution of me and my boyfriend after we read the page :p