The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

plintus: When that time of the year arrives, you'd get a form from whoever handles your trades. That'll tell you what amount is taxable.
It's like the W-2 form from your employer, and the form your bank sends you regarding the interest you earned.

Ah, thanks, cuz I know that they don't pay your taxes for you (as in Europe ;) ), I was just wondering, if I have to track and report everything myself. I'm not looking for stock trading though, but was considering some investments alike.

you know what I meant Mr. Koresh. I hate bourbon, tastes like sweet elks ass.....not that I know what that tastes like ;).

Nick

Haha, where did Koresh come from? :D In Russian prison/street slang it means "friend" or "bro". And also that's a name for a dance studio in my neighborhood :D Yeah, if it was as sweet as elk's ass, I'd probably like it... so far it tasted worse than warm vodka :S

LOL, no, that guy looks like Eric Bana, but I have different facial features.

Refer to the Porcupine Tree guy and late'ish John Lennon.

And the guy from Snapshot.

i just read this phrase in a soccer game's account:

Zambrotta ribatte, coinvolto un braccio attaccato al corpo: non è rigore

which can be roughly translated to: Zambrotta bounces the ball back: no penalty even if an arm attached to the body was involved

i wonder.

LOL, no, that guy looks like Eric Bana, but I have different facial features.

Refer to the Porcupine Tree guy and late'ish John Lennon.

And the guy from Snapshot.

What the feck? Dude, Koresh looks like your twin brother. Seriously

index.html_txtphoto008_bigT.jpg

Im about to leave to pick up Claud for a nice dinner :kickass:. Too bad it's cold and dreary tonight, not to mention the traffic is going to suck largely.

Nick

nf: i still have to write a report of the day for a colleague who already left and is supposed to brief our bosses on monday but as nick said, we're off for a nice dinner, so i will try to make quick work of the report. :) it's REALLY cold, but i reckon restaurants normally come with heating systems. and i accidentally wrote eating systems

Yes, sans Haven tattoo.

nf: After Claud and I parted ways I fell asleep on my couch and woke up at 5 am. We had a blast :D, I learned some disturbing things about some aspects of Italian culture, we had a decent bottle or wine and dinner, we walked around downtown and saw the story of the Nutcracker in a department store window, and she got pretty cold.

Nick

nick forgets that he gave ample demonstration of his power metal singing abilities. he's really good, should audition for hammerfall. :p

and i trust him not to reveal the embarassing details of my national culture in public. :)

Or spaghetti. It's either one or the other when it comes to Italian culture. But never, ever both, you sick sick people.
You mean you don't put spaghetti on pizza? I'm sure you do, when noone sees you. :erk:

@rahv: :lol: this discussion actually makes me think of these silly "respect road signs!" billboards we have on the highways. :p

Claud is right to trust me, some things are best left self-discovered :p. I will give you a hint, it does have to do with pizza. As for my power metal abilities; Rhapsody of Fire here I come.

Nf: Like I dont want to go to work in 3 hours

Nick