The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

most members, except a conspicuous immigrant

Underware Control! I knew it.

but I must complain about the lack of local women when he's on the prowl.

Boy.

Me is the only reason there are women.

Oh, we do. We really do. We care so much that we even date each other. :p

Really, the amount of couples that have formed through this board is amazingly high.

Disturbingly high *lets Matse go down on him*

felicitations to plintus and matse. :p

nf: i'm back and need to stay awake throughout the day. not an easy feat, but there's a lot of laundry to be done...

The moment my eyes behold a "page #... snypa" post on this forum you will sorely regret it, and by sorely I mean plintus.

ooooooh, whyyy tattoo parlor opens so late, ohhhhh whyyyyyy????

nf: i'm back and need to stay awake throughout the day. not an easy feat, but there's a lot of laundry to be done...

Dzienkue! :heh:

Didn't sleep all night (4th all-nighter in 9 days), feeling really good though, and I know I'll last in a jumpy condition throughout the day. Somehow, just a few hours of sleep (which doesn't count for all-nighter and happened other 5 days) or short passing out became normal and rather effective way of resting my head, the only problem remaining is dry eyes (don't see anything without contacts).

With arms like that :oops:

You REALLY need to look below the waste :heh:

Didn't sleep all night (4th all-nighter in 9 days), feeling really good though, and I know I'll last in a jumpy condition throughout the day. Somehow, just a few hours of sleep (which doesn't count for all-nighter and happened other 5 days) or short passing out became normal and rather effective way of resting my head

yeah, happens to me as well when i'm especially hyped about an assignment (either i like it per se or pays really well), i go into a cycle of very little sleep, pointed physical fitness and mental clarity. then once the assignment is done i kind of fall asleep for weeks, but i guess that's normal. at the moment however the back pain and annexed drugs have been keeping me sleepy for more than one month.

felicitations to plintus and matse. :p

I just read fellatio. I really need to clean up my brain. Maybe spending a year in a monastery will do the job.

We should all meet one day and have a gangbang. Probably should do that when we are all so old noone else would want us anymore. Well, thinking about it, women will always want me. I am so great looking.

Everyone -> :worship: :worship:notworthy :danceboy: <- Me

Boy.

Me is the only reason there are women.

Then don't you belong in the religious thread?

I read fellatio too. Maybe its a guy thing.

Everyone knows Matse is great except me, because he won't add me as a friend or return my one message on last.fm, which doesn't even work for me anymore because I accidentally *pause for breath* disabled it with an erroneous antivirus scan I was not paying attention to. :bah:

Should I go see Iron Maiden in March when tickets are 40$ a piece cheapest seats but the venue is less than 20 minutes away (and is the best opportunity for me to see them, especially when I have never seen them before)? I am ambivalent.

Should I go see Iron Maiden in March when tickets are 40$ a piece cheapest seats but the venue is less than 20 minutes away (and is the best opportunity for me to see them, especially when I have never seen them before)? I am ambivalent.

When are the tickets going on sale?

edit: fuck that shit... I missed the day they went on sale. Ohhhh... whatever.

I want front row!!!!!!!

And fellatio usually requires two guys. Or a circus freak.

@plintus: whatever you do, please do sign up for secret satan! it's not going to be half as fun without you in it :p

I think we already know which gift will be from plintus. The one including a penis in one of the pictures.

Everyone knows Matse is great except me, because he won't add me as a friend or return my one message on last.fm, which doesn't even work for me anymore because I accidentally *pause for breath* disabled it with an erroneous antivirus scan I was not paying attention to. :bah:

Oh, dammit, sorry, I thought I answered the message and then forgot about it. Just sent out a request so we shall become friends and never part again.
There is just something about this forum that turns everything gay.

so we shall become friends and never part again.
There is just something about this forum that turns everything gay.
Or more likely, it's that the warm atmosphere around this forum releases some timidness and allows certain things to peek outside of, say, your closet
:p

DoC: No, you're not too young to go to meetings :mad:
In fact, when you're done with everything tonight you be sure to be online at 4:30am, eastern standard time, for our semi-annual DT forum meeting. And remember, you're late: you're out!
[size=-2]There will be crackers and pie, and I think plintus and a circus freak are giving out fellatios at the end, for those of you who stick around.[/size]

And on a somewhat related matter, I was well on my way to being pimped out today to an older woman, by her friend, for $150 dollars.

DoC: No, you're not too young to go to meetings :mad:
In fact, when you're done with everything tonight you be sure to be online at 4:30am, eastern standard time, for our semi-annual DT forum meeting. And remember, you're late: you're out!
[size=-2]There will be crackers and pie, and I think plintus and a circus freak are giving out fellatios at the end, for those of you who stick around.[/size]

I laughed when I read this. I may be up at 4:30 AM. College + slight insomniac +job at my university that occasionally has me working at 4AM = I don't sleep very well any more, heh. I'll be there for pie. And plintus. And the circus freak. Simultaneously.

i'm so drunk i can't read the post above. but i outbid the old chick for 200$.
However, I laughed harder when I read that. My computer goes off when I drink. Not that what you wrote is bad, but I've seen the hilarious horror that is drunken forum posting (as many have), and embarrassing personal feelings can lead to silly internet drama. Then again, there are those with no shame. :p