The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

By Jupiter's thorny cock it is not happy. -13 C temps all weekend with -25 wind chills. Plus my damn toilet broke and I had to buy a new handle assembly.

N (venting)

Spanish news (i dont have tv, i saw em at a bar)

1. southern beaches crowded with people sunbathing, 22'C until late evening. I sunbathed in my terrace, and on my face it was quite noticeble.

2. Bruni desnuda. When the anchorwoman announced it I thought of Hyena, and i had to put my coat on my legs...

*desnuda=naked

Well, -13C is something I could survive as long as I don't have to be outside all the time, but a broken toilet is serious. I hope it did not cause any major problems.

Well Im happy for the Southern Spanish, really :p.

Matse: I have to work tonight, which generally means spending alot of time outside dealing with all the drunk assholes that'll be out. The only department coat I have atm is leather, so I'll have to layer.

N

Well Im happy for the Southern Spanish, really :p.

Matse: I have to work tonight, which generally means spending alot of time outside dealing with all the drunk assholes that'll be out. The only department coat I have atm is leather, so I'll have to layer.

N

Oh man that sucks. Stick to wool and cotton but if you get too cold just copulate with something.

edit: I hereby abandon my 5-letter words challenge. I can't do it, it's against my nature.

I feel sorry for you. Good luck then that there are only very few drunk assholes tonight. I feel so sorry for you I can't even grab my own coat and ejaculate into it while thinking of Hyena like someone else here does.

RS and Matse: :lol: I'll do my best to keep warm and there will be plenty of drunkards, it's the way of this town. Matse, are you telling me that if you didnt feel sorry you'd grab your coat and cum in it thinking of Hyena?

N(different strokes)

Nah, not really, it is enough that one user does it:
When the anchorwoman announced it I thought of Hyena, and i had to put my coat on my legs...
Although, to be honest she really would deserve me doing just that. All day long. 24 hours a day + the night.

different strokes

how odd! he gave me a way to say what the issue was with my boss. i had these words above in the title of a paper we co-wrote. he did not know what they meant as he does not know how folks speak in UK and US. he said it was bad to use an idiom that folks would not get. i told him that it was him that did not get it, since he is dumb. he went into a rage. i told him to fuck off. end of the story.

@Wolf: think of your wife, that will keep you warm. :)

Spanish news

2. Bruni desnuda.
that is no news.

how odd! he gave me a way to say what the issue was with my boss. i had these words above in the title of a paper we co-wrote. he did not know what they meant as he does not know how folks speak in UK and US. he said it was bad to use an idiom that folks would not get. i told him that it was him that did not get it, since he is dumb. he went into a rage. i told him to fuck off. end of the story.
you rule!

@OF: does rule. ;)

NF: Oh man, what am i doing awake at this hour? I mean, why did i wake up this early..

@hyena: you can take it any way you want! ;)

(even if i'm a mere fish. god. fish-god! :p)

I'm back! I finally fixed my silly computer and I'm looking forward to re-joining the conversation(s). It was quite an interesting experience being without my computer - I'll refrain from making Robinson Crusoe and Amish references - and it wasn't all bad at all. But now that I'm going back to the university, I need to be plugged in.

Hi all. :p