The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

In order to show support to the Writer's Guild, my next ten posts will not comprise the letter which comes before "b". The unmentioned letter is expelled from my writing for the very length of time it's going to be needed for me to post nine ulterior posts besides this one. This, I rule.

@siren: there are fresh news on our fave woman. she will not take silly trips when she has to work! :lol:

@siren:

it may be one of these two:

(a) it's a ruse to keep the media quiet, and she is going on the sly;

(b) she is being mean and evil, which we do not like.

Or it is (b) AND she is pregnant so she will raise an evil child that shall some day rule the world and enslave us all.

@matse: i will be dead by then!

@siren: can't you fly when you carry a child? that is news!

RampageSword said:
I hereby abandon my 5-word challenge. I can't do it, it's against my nature.
An exception to the ruled, finally.

Aye, that would be me omitting the word "letter" from my post. The issue has been resolved and need not worry, never again will I willingly bind my literary creativity.

edit: Carla can do whatever she wants. Except pregnancy, she can't do that. I won't allow the perpetuation of her gene pool.

Oh man, if everyone on Earth was good looking all our problems would be solved. :rolleyes: I'll help the cause and shoot meself in the head too. Don't want my future ugly children roaming about poisoning the life of beautiful people.

....well, alright, there wouldn't be any sexual frustration.

Oh man, if everyone on Earth was good looking all our problems would be solved. :rolleyes: I'll help the cause and shoot meself in the head too. Don't want my future ugly children roaming about poisoning the life of beautiful people.

i don't look good at all, so i see your point! but i am old and wise, so i know that one pays a large price if they only look so-and-so. :)

i don't look good at all, so i see your point! but i am old and wise, so i know that one pays a large price if they only look so-and-so. :)

Are you implying I should undertake plastic surgery?

Or that being mocked, teased and unsatisfied sexually is the price I pay for being so-and-so? If so, is that a price I'm willing to pay? What are the benefits of being so-and-so?

Are you implying I should undertake plastic surgery?

not at all! :)

Or that being mocked, teased and unsatisfied sexually is the price I pay for being so-and-so? If so, is that a price I'm willing to pay? What are the benefits of being so-and-so?

in some cases, you have more time to think. since you are a man, this could help you get the girl you want. it is not that bad. you can make the most of any other good trait you have and you will score. :p if you were a girl, i would say other stuff, but you are not. so go and win!

Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday at a downtown Manhattan apartment. The Australian-born actor was 28.
Ledger had finished filming his role as the Joker this year in "The Dark Knight," a sequel to 2005's "Batman Begins.
So sad, I was looking forward to 'the Dark Knight', the Joker is one of the best characters/villains ever.
You never know when its your time to go -

Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday at a downtown Manhattan apartment. The Australian-born actor was 28.
Ledger had finished filming his role as the Joker this year in "The Dark Knight," a sequel to 2005's "Batman Begins.
So sad, I was looking forward to 'the Dark Knight', the Joker is one of the best characters/villains ever.

So what?

His best role, ever - the movie is finished, he was working on something else as of now.

Kinda shocking news anyway :-/

in some cases, you have more time to think. since you are a man, this could help you get the girl you want. it is not that bad. you can make the most of any other good trait you have and you will score. :p if you were a girl, i would say other stuff, but you are not. so go and win!

To get girl the I want I first need to know of a girl I want. Nothing serious ahead or in sight for the moment...

if you were a girl, i would say other stuff, but you are not. so go and win!

Girls who are so-and-so don't have it that bad either. Why? Because of so-and-so guys. As you say, we have more time to think. The more we think, the more we value thinking.

So-and-so women also have more time to think (and worry about how they look) and thus improve their thinking capacities. So-and-so guys know how to appreciate that just as much, or even more, than a 36/24/36 body, which rarely comes with good thinking capacities.

Also, in the long run, 36/24/36 bodies ultimately end up something along the lines of 20/42/61 whereas good thinkers usually improve their thinking with time.

Sexually, I am one to believe that hot girls are fun for sex and smarter, not so good-looking girls are fun for sex. Because sex is about pheromones and libido, not weight. Heck, thin women are actually less fun, it's like having sex with a skeleton...

So don't worry about getting the guy you want.

Ha, you know, Joker has just got ten times creepier :D

Ledger had contract for 3 Bat-films (or so rumor has it).