The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

I know what you mean and I won't deny that our reproductive instincts always take over but our reproductive instincts don't push us to find a fit, good-looking, blonde, about 5'7", around 100 pounds, knows-all-position woman to copulate with. Our reproductive instincts push us to find a woman to copulate with.
True. It also usually pushes you (as in guys, not you) towards copulating with the best possible woman you can land. Positions can be taught.

DOC said:
I was planning on refuting what you wrote about a so-so guy's preference, but you're pretty much right. I don't think an average guy would consider any other aspects if a bombshell wanted to be with him. Its trouser biology. I'd prefer it to be otherwise, but I have little faith in the scope of consideration of an average guy when he is presented with anything desirable.
I'm glad we agree. Grand example of this is so-and-so looking Sarkozy with fit, good-looking, knows-all-positions lovely Carla.

"T'es le Laurel de mon Hardy"
I miss some background education on this.

Due to Hyena exposing me to the wonders of "dick doer" I've gotten some of my coworkers saying it now. Ah, Italians, where the fuck would I be without you?

N

:lol: :lol: :lol:

@siren: here is who she talks about, she says: "you are the (guy on the right) to my (guy on the left)", in the vein of "you are the sun to my moon" or stuff.

Siren said:
knows-all-positions lovely Carla.

:lol: maybe she also knows the trick in the pic i linked.

Nah, no matter how hard you try, you rarely dont make any sense. Youre just useless. :)

Evil.

You remind me of that idiot Tom Morello, with all his affections towards Fidel and the undying communist revolution, yet with a pretty packet bulging in his pocket (not to be confused with that what you desperately need).

Cruel.

Well, those who have seen one in last couple of... years (?), sure do. The others should act like good old Ludwig - to sort of delimit it from without.

Ferocious.

I despise you, moreduck1507! You fooled me into believing you were good for me, mommy, the kids... but you're no nice guy, moreduck1507, you're no nice guy indeed! I'm going to fetch Little Bobby Jr. then run home crying in this very dress, run like the wind never to behold your cold merciless eyes no more!

Besides, telling people they need to sex up their life is the feeblest burn ever concocted on this here Internet.

Edit: VVVV Whelp! To the time-machine!

as a style judge, me says you need to alter his name with a "*" or "?" in place of the "a" you can't use. or you need to get laid :p

because you felt bad when I pointed out how regularly the word "concur" showed up in your writting, and had a little fight. That was the origin of this "simple way of posting"

false. your ego is too big. the cause of my new style was: i tried to say semi-deep stuff and no one would get it. so i did stop with the semi-deep stuff.

the one word you quote as weird is used quite a lot, and if you do not know it or do not use it then it's not my fault.

also, write has just one t.

i am not a commy by any means. yet, i come from punk rock. this is not news - it's been like that for ages. i loved this since i was 15. while being a commy is at odds with money, liking a bit of chaos is not. if you want the high-brow talk, read him, he said it all.

I thought you came from Italy. "A bit of chaos" - yes, something along the lines of King Kong saying "I just did a little caca". And yes, I have been dying for some high-brow talk with you since I joined this forum.

Evil.

Cruel.

Ferocious.

I despise you, moreduck1507! You fooled me into believing you were good for me, mommy, the kids... but you're no nice guy, moreduck1507, you're no nice guy indeed! I'm going to fetch Little Bobby Jr. then run home crying in this very dress, run like the wind never to behold your cold merciless eyes no more!

Besides, telling people they need to sex up their life is the feeblest burn ever concocted on this here Internet.

Edit: VVVV Whelp! To the time-machine!

Oh my, you sure know how to make yourself useful.

EDIT: beat ya to it, punk!

Hey Bender, is this still a constitutional monarchy, or a fucked up version of the French cancan? *wink wink*

Well, I currently live in Belgium for two reasons: the drunks and the language (one of them, at least), so I feel so excited and happy when other francophones show up. I work for my interest. :saint:

I can't dance, btw, my program restricts some functions. :erk:

|ng (Writting...)

I thought you came from Italy. "A bit of chaos" - yes, something along the lines of King Kong saying "I just did a little caca". And yes, I have been dying for some high-brow talk with you since I joined this forum.

was not with me! i am by no means the guy on that page, he is way more smart than i will ever be. also, he does write with very many long words :)

Well, I currently live in Belgium for two reasons: the drunks and the language (one of them, at least), so I feel so excited and happy when other francophones show up. I work for my interest. :saint:

I can't dance, btw, my program restricts some functions. :erk:

|ng (Writting...)

Oh, good for you! But it was a completely different cancan I had in mind. :)