The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

I get along well with my sister and mom, it's that assclown I can't stand, I think I've bitched about him before.
And what a surprise, that idiot is already drinking. Every day it's the same thing 'I need a beer, I will order a gin and tonic', in Finnish, then bitch when the Italians don't understand. He's the kid of a Finnish tourist that gives us all a bad name, always talks Finnish to the waiters, even tho there are 2 English speakers in the table and pretty much insults the country by ordering fucking steak and fries, in Italy.
My mom sure knows how to pick 'em, the first one drank himself to dead and this one, with diabetes and a heart condition (at least my father only had diabetes) will follow suite, too bad it can't happen fast enough.
4 more nights in Italy, then 3 more in Finland and if I'm lucky he will kill himself before my next vacation.

Shit, that sounds awful. I suppose I'm kinda lucky then. I can get along pretty well with everyone in my family. Ok, me and my parents do have arguments every now and then, but I guess that's no more than normal. I can probably get along best with my dad, probably also because in terms of character we're EXACTLY the same. We have the same sense of humour, the same hobbies and usually the same opinions about things.

And about speaking Finnish to Italian waiters: and I thought I should be embarrassed for the poor English of many Dutchmen :lol:

Got on the train now and right away he got a giant bottle of Heineken from somewhere.
At least now I can listen to music and ignore his blabbering. I think Lamb of God's Redneck is more than fitting.

Arrived in Firenze and what is the first thing he does? That's right, mixes a fucking drink. My loathing for this man can't get much higher. And now he keeps commenting on every fucking thing.