The New Daylight Dies album thread

We'll be done recording/mixing/mastering the album before the year is through, certainly, but when Relapse decides is the best time to release it is yet to be known.. but I'm sure we'll get something online prior to release.

Just got a new drum kit today, finally.. exciting shit! Time to figure out all the new songs on a new configuration..

RuinerXL said:
Exciting news...both about the album and the kit. If I may ask, what type of kit did you pick up? And what's your setup like?
It's a Sonor S Class Pro in 100% maple piano black. Setup is:

10" rack tom, 12" rack tom, 14" mounted tom, 16" floor tom, 14" diecast maple snare, 22" kick, 8" a custom zildjian splash, 10" a zildjian splash, 17" z-custom zildjian crash, 18" z-custom zildjian crash, 20" avedis zildjian ride, 18" z-custom zildjian china, iron cobra pedal, tama stands with a few pearl and sonor hardware accessories.

Major fucking upgrade. Sounds superb.

great to hear there's a creative process in your camp right along now. can't wait for some new stuff, still more i'm so damn curious about Nathan's vocals.
i vote also for putting a demo song online as soon as possible, not that we're impudently forcing you ;) it will be great though.

violins.gif
*waiting for a song to be uploaded*