The New Opeth....uhhh

Ghost Reveries was just so boring to my ears. The last really great album they put out in my opinion was Blackwater Park. Acoustic stuff doesn't count because of course it's awesome anyway.

SORT LIKE THE sound OF KNIFING TEDDY BEARS..
come on this thread is a waste of time

np-Asia - Phoenix Promo 08

i've always sarded this band, and with every release they put out i sard even more. i don't think they're bad per se, but i just think there's way better shit out there.

I'd love to hear their take on AIC's "Would?". I'm not yet sure on which version I will sacrifice some pesos on, having Roadrunner's release policies in mind.

From what I hear - they will not be releasing it, rumor is that it didn't come out as good as they hoped - but many are thinking that RR pulled it back just to save something for a reissue. I think that song is a perfect choice for the Opeth treatment, and I'd love to hear it myself.

If you don't like Damnation you have bad taste in music and probably listen to a bunch of shitty generic thrash metal with no emotion and like music for THE TASTY RIFFS AND SICK SOLOS!!!!

I'm sorry I've been drinking but seriously unless you're someone I like fuck you.

Probably creaming yourself over stupid Jeff Loomis solos.

I'm sorry I don't know why I did that. I just needed to let out some teenage angst ya know?