The News Thread

I'm for Trump but Cruz is ok in my book. Agree with TB, any republican over any democrat. The latter will wreck the fucking country!

You shouldn't be allowed to vote.

soundnun.gif

You said what you said.

Voting for one party candidate over any other from the opposition isn't some uncommon political tactic.
As a Leftist you should be fully familiar with the lesser of two evils mentality.

Where the fuck do you get all of these gifs from?

This baller thing called the internet.

False. I am not a leftist. And I have not and will not ever subscribe to that idiotic mentality. Evil is still evil.

You aren't? My bad.

Besides my assumption, my point still stands. Voting for anyone from your party over anyone from the other party is common.
If you're going to ban people from voting because they vote tribally I guess you're going to have to ban 99% of voters.

Probably.

And even if she is a hawky cunt that's probably better for the world than any of the Republicans winning.

If Trump cleans up on Super Tuesday, it would probably take everyone but Cruz dropping out to maybe have a chance for a different nominee.

Trump would beat Hillary in a general election. Make America Great vs Hey Im a Woman.

But that doesn't alter the fact that they're running for two different parties, or that the parties they're respectively running for will determine what the US does at home and abroad after the election.

I don't see a Republican US being better for the rest of the world. Probably not for Americans either.

Neither will be great but it's a similar situation to the UK where Labour seems like the least bad option (and where some party comprised of the decent people from all of the major parties would be massively preferable to any of them as they stand).