The News Thread

It's sad that have a political party that relies solely on their supporters being complete and utter morons to win elections.

Yes, its sad indeed. And its no secret either. That's why we have schmuck in the white house right now. Your communist party is supported by nothing but sheep.

I actually think Trump has the biggest chance of beating hitlery. So maybe i should just go Trump all the way, lol.

Reactions: CiG
Trump would not beat Hillary. He would not get any part of the centrist independent vote, and a lot of non retarded republicans would probably not vote at all. I think he's got a better shot at Bernie tbh.

Agree with this. Hillary is the electable candidate closest to the center imo. Bernie vs. Trump would be the worst matchup for me as a voter. I'd probably vote 3rd party.

Reactions: Matt
It's a battle between Rubio and Cruz for second. I don't think that Rubio stands to gain many voters other than from Yeb and Kasich. Cruz would benefit more from Carson voters. From this vantage point at best they creep up into a 3 way tie with Trump.

It's amusing to see people continue to underestimate the Trump. Trump would beat Hillary, and would be down to the wire with Bernie

He would get annihilated by Hillary. Trump would have the biggest "I'm voting against him" numbers of all time. Most moderates will prefer Clinton.

Reactions: King Richard
Hillary can barely handle Bernie, and the pundits and Huffposthivemind didn't think Trump would even make it out of Iowa. You guys are quite ignorant of Trump's political savvy. He's saying and doing what he needs to win primaries. When it comes to the GE, why won't he be able to take on the candidate that is distrusted significantly by her own party? Clinton is way to dirty.

Reactions: CiG
Bernie makes a compelling case for many people on the left, and this is why it's close. I mean fuck, if I thought he could accomplish even 2 things I would give him some thought. It's very early though and at the end of the day Hillary will have won the primary fairly handily.

Reactions: crimsonfloyd
I actually think Trump has the biggest chance of beating hitlery. So maybe i should just go Trump all the way, lol.

Trump is the guy who keeps Mein Kampf on his bedside table but that's okay because he's not liberal, right? He's the most similar to Hitler than any candidate that has ever run for president in the US.

Bernie makes a compelling case for many people on the left, and this is why it's close. I mean fuck, if I thought he could accomplish even 2 things I would give him some thought. It's very early though and at the end of the day Hillary will have won the primary fairly handily.

This. Regardless of what you think of his vision, Sanders actually a legit politician that takes a position that reflects the views of a growing portion of the population. Trump is a clown feeding on the bloodlust and stupidity of a portion of the US population. The Republicans have shot themselves in the foot over and over by engaging in the shit slinging contest Trump has been baiting them into.

Once he goes up against a legit debater like Clinton he's gonna be humiliated. Half the time he clearly has no idea what he's talking about, but his opponents lack the tact to work him on it. That, plus nonstop adds with all his racist and sexist comments will leave him dead on arrival. His only chance in hell would be a major terrorist attack in October, triggering mass irrationality in the populous.

Trump is actually really sound on economics and immigration. He's just ridiculous when he goes into the xenophobia.

I don't get why you would vote 3rd party if Bernie or Trump is elected. Both are candidates that represent the change the political system needs. Both are going to be incredibly limited by congress if either is elected, but I think would spark a change in who is representing the people in this country.

Reactions: CiG and Dak
Matt and cf are living in some sort of politically delusional world where only progressives have facts, and the majority of the electorate would give a damn about them anyway. The fact that you guys think Trump is any more of a clown than any of the other politicians, especially his populist counterpart in Bernie, says a significant amount about your general ignorance of pretty much every relevant area.

hey look @King Richard it's your people

fucking idiots

College students in general are fucking clownshoes. I'd like to see him interview Trump supporters on campus and ask them to explain how Donald Trump is a conservative and what they think conservatism is.
I predict similarly embarrassing results.

They're the same shitheads that wrecked the economy. Why would you vote for a party that always wants to take the country back in time instead of forward?

Forwards and backwards is all a matter of opinion.

Trump is the guy who keeps Mein Kampf on his bedside table but that's okay because he's not liberal, right? He's the most similar to Hitler than any candidate that has ever run for president in the US.

Bernie probably jacks off to Soviet Union documentaries.

Hitler vs. Stalin, sounds like an interesting battle to me.

Regardless of what you think of his vision, Sanders actually a legit politician that takes a position that reflects the views of a growing portion of the population. Trump is a clown feeding on the bloodlust and stupidity of a portion of the US population. The Republicans have shot themselves in the foot over and over by engaging in the shit slinging contest Trump has been baiting them into.

I love how glowingly you talk about Bernie and then you just demonise and oversimplify Trump. Here, let me help you be consistent.

Sanders is Father Christmas with free gifts, feeding on the entitled and dense portion of the US population.
Trump is a clown feeding on the bloodlust and stupidity of a portion of the US population.

And actually no the republicans have always had that foot wound but not for the reason you think, they have an absolute inability to debate on the same level as the democrats. They can't fight dirty for shit, they try to stress their character and try to avoid character assassinations.

Trump is the perfect beast to destroy the democrats in a debate, he spent most of his life as a democrat, he's an expert in Left tactics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dak
lol, try Andrew Jackson or Woodrow Wilson for starters. Hell, even Calvin Coolidge.

I meant to add 'in recent history' to my post about that, because going back there are obviously candidates that suit that profile.

Matt and cf are living in some sort of politically delusional world where only progressives have facts, and the majority of the electorate would give a damn about them anyway. The fact that you guys think Trump is any more of a clown than any of the other politicians, especially his populist counterpart in Bernie, says a significant amount about your general ignorance of pretty much every relevant area.

You're just delusional, that's the problem. I honestly really wish you could try out living in the dystopian shithole you fantasize about and see how much you like it after all. The fact that you don't understand why Trump is a fucking clown is a perfect example of how separated you are from the real world.

Trump is the perfect beast to destroy the democrats in a debate, he spent most of his life as a democrat, he's an expert in Left tactics.

He hasn't destroyed anyone in a debate yet, and has actually gotten booed fairly often. His tactic of just yelling over people and insulting them doesn't really work.

Not really. He gets booed because of his idiotic behavior. Thus far he's performed terribly, which isn't surprising as he's never had to do it before.

The fact that he was more liberal in the past is only going to be used against him. I can already see the skewering attack ads quoting his opinions on abortion and gay rights

Yeah, sure. He is overwhelmingly booed in South Carolina for calling out Dubya, Jeb is all "Only a librul would dare insult my brother!", all the commentators say "Oh, Trump went too far this time" (for the 30th time), and then of course it doesn't actually hurt him in the polls at all.

Being called a liberal isn't going to hurt him. He's dominating the primaries so far, what he has to worry about is being called too racist/xenophobic and losing the general election (which I'll admit is almost certainly going to happen).