The News Thread

How is zionism really different to colonialism?
It's mostly not, but which modern day(as in last 75 or so years) country colonized/occupied an already well established country outside of the jews and azeris(which the Armenians took back)? Anyway, imo we are currently witnessing the genocide of the Palestinian's at the hands of zionists jews.

But are you saying the jews colonized the Palestinians? :lol:

It's mostly not, but which modern day(as in last 75 or so years) country colonized/occupied an already well established country outside of the jews and azeris(which the Armenians took back)? Anyway, imo we are currently witnessing the genocide of the Palestinian's at the hands of zionists jews.

What well established country would that be? The Ottoman Empire?

So why did you make one?

Well I'm not perfect, so of course I would sometimes fall for the false dichotomy myself.

But in this case, when did I do so? In fact, I was just making a non-dictomised point about the slave trade was I not?

But are you saying the jews colonized the Palestinians? :lol:

Genocide? Displacement maybe.

Do you think America should be returned to the Native Americans, in any context?

yeah, that's exactly what a jew like you would say. Is israel a "real" nation?

Also, you implying that anyone said the ottoman empire was a country again shows just how retarded you are, for like the 15th time today.

They're more real than Palestine because they actually exist.

You're saying the Ottoman Empire wasn't a country?