The News Thread

By developing commercial centres and routes, encouraging people to extend the area of cultivated land in the country and international trade through its dominions, the state performed basic economic functions in the Empire.

Categories: Former countries in Europe | Former countries in Asia | Former countries in Africa

By developing commercial centres and routes, encouraging people to extend the area of cultivated land in the country and international trade through its dominions, the state performed basic economic functions in the Empire.

Again, that part was clearly about the COUNTRY of turkey. Fail, just like your first post

==========================

Categories: Former countries in Europe | Former countries in Asia | Former countries in Africa
COUNTRIES, COUNTRIES, COUNTRIES

==========================

This category has the following 102 subcategories, out of 102 total.

Former empires of Europe‎ (31 C, 18 P)

Austrian Empire‎ (16 C, 25 P)
Ottoman Empire‎ (19 C, 4 P)
Russian Empire‎ (47 C, 104 P, 2 F)

FORMER EMPIRES. EMPIRES, EMPIRES
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Former_empires_of_Europe
E-M-P-I-R-E-S

No it wasn't, the source goes to a book on the economy of the Ottoman Empire, not Turkey.

Those empire categories are subcategories of the country category. Learn to hierarchy. It might save your family's life the next time you're conquered.

What a retarded. Do you not know how to read? That sentence itself even indicates that it was about turkey. "BUTBUTUBUT TURKEY IN A BOOK ABOUT THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE?" :lol: Maybe your mother should have sent you to school with some of that welfare money.

and i bet wherever/whoever your filthy bloodline comes from was buttfucked by every empire in that region.

What a retarded. Do you not know how to read? That sentence itself even indicates that it was about turkey. Maybe your mother should have sent you to school with some of that welfare money.

and i bet wherever/whoever your filthy bloodline comes from was buttfucked by every empire in that region.

That's not clear at all. The paragraphs preceding it cite treaties of the early 19th century. The paragraph following it also discusses its economy in the early 19th century. It's quite clear that it is referring to the Ottoman Empire.

And at least we enjoy buttfucking unlike you closeted failures that get raped and murdered like clockwork.

we enjoy buttfucking
that's exactly why you guys bred people like you(weak ass faggots who have no backbone), and we have people like me(someone who would literally pound you into the dust if you ever spoke like that in the real world). You are a giant pussy and a genetic defect, just face it. I bet your dad is ashamed of himself for having a daughter like you.

The only pounding that goes on in your life involves your son and Aiden from chemistry class. Try not to kill yourself when you find out.

This is the most unconvincing you've ever been, HBB.

Probably because it's unnecessary to, being that empires are countries, and being that it has "Empire" right in the name.

It doesn't even say that empires are countries on the Wiki pages for country or empire.

What in the hell does that mean and what difference does it make to begin with? Ottoman Palestine was contiguous with Ottoman Anatolia. Even if it wasn't, where are you finding that distinction made? Ulster isn't contiguous with Britain but is still considered a part of the UK proper.

On the Wiki page for empire.

What does your Ulster point have to do with empires?

Last edited:
Thats what the speculation is. A tazer or a magazine clip. Also reports ( not sure if true or confirmed) that the man just comitted robbery and possibly had a hostage. But the longer video shows he attacks the officer and that the struggle was a little longer than in the other video