The News Thread

Yeah, Barack Obama, Eric Holder and Al Sharpton need to stop going around killing police officers. It's rude.

lol, really? Your either just showcasing your ignorance on purpose or are truly the simpleton that i think you are. I'm going with the latter since i think you really believe that i was saying they're the ones who literally pulled the triggers. :rolleyes:

3798962-4724566330-379887.jpeg

I was actually making fun of you because your post is ridiculous in my opinion and is almost as stereotypical as possible. It's literally one of the dumbest things that I've ever read on this site.

I get that you need to believe that I was being literal in order to continue existing, but it's obviously not the case.

I think the other three great lakes(outside of Superior) all use names derived from Native Americans.
That was my point.

Yea, a lot of our cities, states etc. names have Native American roots. Idaho is from the Shoshoni speaking Uto-Aztecs. Iowa is from the Ioway Sious. Minnesota comes from the Dakota Sious. Utah is form the Ute people. The name of my city(Pasadena) means "crown of the valley" in Chipewwa. etc. I dont think any of the English names should be changed unless they are clearly offensive to people ... for example, Polack Lake in Michigan, Jewtown in Georgia or even the town of Wop Draw in Wyoming. What obama should be trying to do is change the name of Darkey Springs in Tennessee, change the name of Negro Mountain in Maryland, change the name of Negro Creek and of Dead Negro Draw(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Negro_Draw) in Texas ... not a mountain that was named after one of our presidents from over 100+ years just to stir some shit up in the political world. But yeah, there's a reason he is known as the Divider in Chief.

Dude, how much time did you spend finding weirdly and terribly named cities across the U.S. ?

That was my point.

Yes i know, and my point was explained in the rest of my post there. Did you miss it?

It's literally one of the dumbest things that I've ever read on this site

Well you should go back and re-read some of the crap you've been posting for the past few days. All jokes aside, dumb is a word that seems to perfectly describe you. Also lol at sheep like you calling my views stereotypical, oh the irony :lol:

Cut that abortion trolling already.

There's like 9 billion people on the planet.
That's 9 billion too many.

All of them are dumb. That one just sticks out as the dumbest to me for that reason.