The News Thread

Not really the best angle for this argument. Its not like the majority of abortions are due to health complications - especially the abortions PP was in the business of doing.

I dont think that's what he meant. I've made it clear before that i have no problem with abortions when a womens life is at risk or for rape victims. What im guessing he's trying to say is that he thinks having the "burden" of children for some women automatically means theyre flushing their lives down the toilet? Which is actually kind of sad and to me makes no sense whatsoever. But i could be wrong.

Edit: posting from a cell fucking sucks.

What about those two new PP videos that clearly seemed to ruffle everyones feathers and start all of this? Should those be moved to the videos thread too? So the populous view around here is what decides whats news and what isnt now hu? And cmon a few of those memes were kind of funny any they were mainly for summerian since he accused me of trolling.
Memes should move to another thread. Everything else can stay.

I enjoy seeing how countries respond to immigrants, especially when a lot of people clamor that Scandinavian countries are so 'great.'

Macedonian response to Greeks was interesting too.

I enjoy seeing how countries respond to immigrants, especially when a lot of people clamor that Scandinavian countries are so 'great.'

Macedonian response to Greeks was interesting too.

The Central European, Germany in particular, and Scandinavian nations are handling it well as far as I've heard, did I miss something that the Scandinavian's were doing? I can't say I'm surprised at Hungary's knee jerk response.

these parasites are gonna fuck germany up big time. then when the strongest economy falls so will the rest of europe. makes me sad

these parasites are gonna fuck germany up big time. then when the strongest economy falls so will the rest of europe. makes me sad

Parasites?

There are perfectly legitimate arguments against letting in masses of people, that they behave like 'parasites' is not one that the evidence supports.

Ethnocentrists in the United States have forwarded similar arguments about immigrants since the mid-nineteenth century and it has yet to prove accurate.

The Central European, Germany in particular, and Scandinavian nations are handling it well as far as I've heard, did I miss something that the Scandinavian's were doing? I can't say I'm surprised at Hungary's knee jerk response.

I haven't followed much at this recent emigration but there were a lot of uprisings in Stockholm either last year or the year before in response to the growing Muslim population.

Germany is already overpopulated, so I don't think anything 'exciting' will come out of that in the short term.

Parasites?

There are perfectly legitimate arguments against letting in masses of people, that they behave like 'parasites' is not one that the evidence supports.
par·a·site
ˈperəˌsīt/
noun
an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.
derogatory
a person who habitually relies on or exploits others and gives nothing in return.
synonyms: hanger-on, cadger, leech, passenger; More

Ethnocentrists in the United States have forwarded similar arguments about immigrants since the mid-nineteenth century and it has yet to prove accurate.
i just go outside in LA and see tons of beaners barely any white folk

Well most of those "beaners" also contribute a lot to our communities. But yea, there are definitely a lot of blood sucking leaches too.

--------------

Looks like ole wet-eyed Boehner is going to get the boot...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-future-depends-on-whether-dems-bail-him-out/

s-MITT-ROMNEY-BOEHNER-large.jpg

Where you telling me to cut it out? Because i was actually on topic. If they dont agree with my views or thoughts, than they dont have to respond. It's as simple as that, i wasnt off topic and i wasnt being offensive to anyone. There is no way am i going to stop posting my views on THE NEWS, in the NEWS thread just because other don't happen to agree with me.

---
So if you pile all the aborted loosers on top of each other - would the pile reach the moon and back?

They should have picked better parents in heaven to begin with.
Why anyone would ask God for a crack whore mom is beyond me...

That's not going to happen. The Democrats aren't going to help the hard-righters give Boehner the boot.

You think he'll let the dems bail him out? I think he might just step down if that's the case. They need to give McConnell the boot, not boehner ... but i dont know if that's possible.

An abortion thread exists. Move it there or I'll move it for you.

i know you were responding to summerians trollism. But are you really trying to tell us not to post news on abortion in the friggin' news thread? Wtf is going on here?