The News Thread

I like how it's gone from "profiting off baby parts" to "selling baby parts"

And aborted = aborteted in that 2nd last img. Spell check silly angry conservatives!

And then my favorite part of the abortion debate, "I love black people, don't you know PPP kills more blacks than the KKK?" And of course Conservatives aren't hypocritical about human life when it comes to the death penalty. If abortions were decided by juries would you be happy then?

TB why are you against the sale of baby tissue for any reason let alone medical research? And why do you love fetuses so much?

@rms

... god, you're so shallow.

I like how it's gone from "profiting off baby parts" to "selling baby parts"

actually, both terms have been and still are being used ... and rightfully so. You're acting like they weren't accusing of PP of "selling" dead body parts when this whole thing first popped up.

Morals aside(which shouldn't be too hard for most of you guys) ... is it legal to sell or profit from the bodyparts of unborn children?

my reading comprehension is pure shit and i know you answered this ridiculous troll-bait of a question the first time i asked you but here it goes again .... why do you love fetuses so much

Honest question, are you soft in the head or are you just trying to troll me every chance you get?

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/11047500-post1418.html

Maybe you should ask someone to read and explain that post to you, since you seem to be having trouble.

How does your reply answer my question?

I love fetuses because they are people at conception?

How dare you answer a question that challenges your free market principles in relation to morals presented by a holy book!

Quit wasting everyone's time on this, TB.

what the fuck....

retard

Pipe down there, son. This is grown folks talk.

How dare you answer a question that challenges your free market principles in relation to morals presented by a holy book!

LOL! I don't give a flying fuck about that "holy" book or any other religion .... but yea, thanks for once again proving my point again about how fucking shallow you are, and another thank you for once again wasting MY time by responding to you.

rms, watch out. He might put you on his ignore list and deprive you of the joy of him replying to your posts.

Cut it out

Where you telling me to cut it out? Because i was actually on topic. If they dont agree with my views or thoughts, than they dont have to respond. It's as simple as that, i wasnt off topic and i wasnt being offensive to anyone. There is no way am i going to stop posting my views on THE NEWS, in the NEWS thread just because other don't happen to agree with me.

Liberal_Logic_on_Planned_Parenthood.jpg

edit:
Krow was actually making fun of the memes you posted.

Really???? Oh man thanks for pointing that out. Hold on, let me get you a cookie .... :rolleyes:

my badz.

You aren't open to debate, discussion or anything. Why post about it at all?

wtf are you talking about? We've debated, discussed, etc this stuff a shit load of times. Your cheeks are just a little swollen because you come out looking like Shallow Hall every time with your well thought out, top-notch responses ... ones that TOTALLY warrant a response from me.

That's fair - but if we also intend to treat "the news" thread seriously, then maybe TB should be asked to take his memes to the pics thread, or the whining and bitching thread.

What about those two new PP videos that clearly seemed to ruffle everyones feathers and start all of this? Should those be moved to the videos thread too? So the populous view around here is what decides whats news and what isnt now hu? And cmon a few of those memes were kind of funny any they were mainly for summerian since he accused me of trolling.

That's okay, I don't do sweets.

You believe that life begins at conception. Why is the life of the fetus more important than the life of the woman?

Not really the best angle for this argument. Its not like the majority of abortions are due to health complications - especially the abortions PP was in the business of doing.

Just saw this and found it really weird. Not that we need another full out debate about this, but figured this might interest some people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tIhR6wo6DE#t=61

So apparently Caitlin Jenner's a transgendered Republican who is against same-sex marriage. Though I do think what Caitlyn Jenner did was brave, her coming out and being true to herself has nothing to do with her being an all around "progressive" or whatever labels she was given when she did that. Sometimes when you applaud someone for something specific you paint an idealistic view of them that is far from the truth.