The News Thread

Women seriously ruin everything. Can dudes have one thing of their own without it being tainted by estrogen?

Agreed. Process of women joining an organization:

1. Men have a cool thing which may or may not involve some select cool women.
2. (Other) Women whine to gain entry.
2b. If whining doesn't work, shaming to gain entry.
2c. If neither of the above work, repeat towards government officials.
3. Women gain entry, the sorts of women which weren't cool in cases where select women were already in.
4. Standards are commonly either lowered initially or later on to increase the number of people not excluded because reasons.
5. Productivity is replaced with circularity. Meetings about production replace production.
6. Intraorganization disputes mushroom.
7. Men slowly exit.
8. Women either quit caring about the organization or turn it into a sanctioned outlet for feminine navel gazing.
9. Women begin search for another organization to repeat the process.

This is of course generalizing across the sex, and it is to be pointed out that there are very capable, bright, and dedicated women involved in various legitimate causes and organizations. These women, absent bans on women (which have not existed in the US in nearly any non-fraternal sort of organization in a century or more), disbenefit from the flood of rheeeing mundanes which inundate their organizations. In terms of fraternal organizations, entryism by women on male-only organizations is cancerous. Fuckin womensplaining shit no man cares about, and ultimately, simple breathin all the man's air.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draehl
Not women but rather feminists and corporatist-progressive parasites.

They don't want women to have their own shit because they don't actually genuinely give a fuck about women.

As long as they don't reduce the requirements for what is necessary to be considered a Whatever Scout, I don't see the big deal.

Isn't there a girl scout organization in America?

Reactions: Draehl
Isn't there a girl scout organization in America?

Yeah but do they need to be segregated?

(Rhetorical question, of course. If they were both eliminated and replaced with the Child Scouts, you'd have Boy Scouts parents complaining that requirements were being softened, or Girl Scouts parents complaining for whatever the opposite reasons would be.)

All the female classmates I knew that sold Girl Scout cookies in elementary school were kind of the uppity bitch types, the kinds that sought extra credit and extra attention over everything. There were times where my only friends in school were female and I was definitely on the wussy side, but I got along better with the nerdy girls.

What makes that bullshit? I don't know anything about being an Eagle Scout. Was there previously a requirement about having your balls cupped by your camp leader 100 times before promotion?

I still don't see the big deal btw. Some serious male fragility going on here.

*sips cup of cishet tears*