The News Thread

On to other news...

I loved Rand Pauls tweet form a few days ago.

“What does it say about GOP when a 3 & half term Gov w/ a successful record of creating jobs bows out as a reality star leads in the polls?”

the amount of love that trump is getting in some of the comments sections on news sites is fucking ridiculous. Everyone on breitbart.com is a straight up trump dick rider. Ugh, i cant wait till more candidates drop out and this clown is out of the headlines.

Why do you bring up this abortion shit and never commit to it? You're such a strange person. Are you just a troll on this? Do you really not give a shit about discourse?

yea there is not a single intelligent anti-abortion person here so discussing it is boring.

can we talk about other news please?

The one good thing about Trump leading polls is that it shows people don't want the same old Bush v3. The problem is that they're still too lazy to perform research beyond what they hear on TV/the radio.

:err: Never commit to it? Are you okay bro? Are you still trying to troll me because you somehow convinced yourself that i didn't respond to you that one time? lol, what a fucking child.

Ein and I both have asked you questions and you have suddenly decided to talk about Trump leading the polls and that Perry is a legitimate candidate for President.

And you didn't respond to my post from that other thread, but you can look 10 posts up and see that you chose to ignore actual discussion instead of calling Mort a libtard or whatever crap you spout when you talk about these silly videos.

Trump is the future of America. he's a smart billionaire businessman who will fix the economy and deport illegals. VOTE TRUMP

a smart billionaire businessman who has bankrupted four businesses

oh yeah lets get him running the country

Ein and I both have asked you questions and you have suddenly decided to talk about Trump leading the polls and that Perry is a legitimate candidate for President.

And you didn't respond to my post from that other thread, but you can look 10 posts up and see that you chose to ignore actual discussion instead of calling Mort a libtard or whatever crap you spout when you talk about these silly videos.

wow. just fuckin' wow. Are you for real?

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-telling-if-trolling-or-delusional-826d4b.jpg

... yup, there are tens of thousands of medical clinics in this country that provide everything PP does and much more for women.

But trump is going to make the country magnificent, tremendous, extraordinary and amazing again. C'mon now sis, we can all get behind such wise words, right?

Successful business people don't always stay in one business forever for whatever reason. You have to fail to succeed.

It's not common for someone considered a successful businessperson currently to have failed ventures in the past.

At least it's not a fucking snake politician this time and the country is already bankrupt so..

Pretty interesting back and forth exchange going on with Santorum and Pataki right now.

edit: CNN stream is working perfectly.

Jindal was the clear cut winner in that round. Came out with his boxing gloves on and didn't even want to take a group picture. Boss.

It's a shitshow, actually. There are too many candidates and they're all trying to do outdo each other.

Trump is fucking hilarious though. When he was attacking Walker, he was like "your state has a 2 billion dollar deficit, I would do SOO much better than that" lolol

It's hilarious that the best candidates are probably Kasich and Paul but get no love. The debate and the party are a joke