The News Thread

The Republican party, and it would seem a majority of its supporters, is hilarious.

It makes UKIP and the right of the Conservative party seem like decent, normal people.

The Republican party, and it would seem a majority of its supporters, is hilarious.

It makes UKIP and the right of the Conservative party seem like decent, normal people.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so powerful. I don't think anyone was laughing when George "War" Bush almost detroyed the country during his 8 years in power.

Because they are after money, not safety, and Germany told them they are welcome, and of course Germany is probably the best European country to work in. After they saw the amount of refugees, they started the whole quotas thing. But they won't stay in the country they are send to (depending on the country of course), the quotas are more about splitting the paperwork.

And, I know you don't really mean it seriously, but there are easier ways for Islam to send their people to Europe. You don't know if they'll get to Europe (e.g. sinking boats), if they'll be let into Europe, where they'll end up. So yeah, it's easier to recruit some brainless fucker via internet or use people that are already European citizens than send your people to Europe.

Why aren't these refugees breaking down the borders of their fellow neighboring Arab countries like Saudi(who as far as i know havn't let a single one of em in)?

The richest arab countries don't want them. It's a shitty situation, but its hard to argue against the merits of letting in a decent amount of refugees.

Most arab countries dont want them. I think Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt are the only ones who took people in, and those countries are far from being poor. Regardless though, all the arab nations not letting them in should be ashamed of themselves.

But yeah, i definitely dont agree with keeping them walled out or not giving them passage. But that doesnt give refugees the right to start breaking down borders(like they were trying to do in Croatia) of European countries when at the same time they didnt do jack shit when thei fellow Arab countries like Saudi and others basically told them to fuck off. All this is very telling of not only the countries that dont want them, but also shows what kind of mentality/mindset some of those refugees have.

I had a better opinion of Sanders the less I knew about him. He might not be crazy like the rest but that doesn't make him less crazy.