The News Thread

Republicans don't have an electable candidate, so its either Hillary or Bernie. Hillary is stronger and will probably get the nomination

Mathiäs;11056530 said:
Republicans don't have an electable candidate, so its either Hillary or Bernie. Hillary is stronger and will probably get the nomination

Hillary won't be able to recuperate from the honesty issues. The party won't want the natural frontrunner in Bernie being too independent from the party at large, they will push Biden in only for him to lose to the (hopefully not, but most likely) Bush or Trump opposition.

I wanted Rand but that's not gonna happen. The best possible candidate at this point is Carson, but even he's iffy.

Carson is the least douchey GOP candidate, but the last debate proved that he's no longer a real scientist and has become a politician. Didn't have the spine to show any teeth in front of Trump over the vaccine issue, and was silent when they discussed climate change.

It shouldn't need to be, especially regarding vaccinations.

1975852.jpg

Trying to speak your language bro. Whenever a scientist takes a skeptical position on politically charged subjects like anthropogenic climate change or vaccinations, and their field is not within or related to those fields, this fact is quickly seized and used as a weapon. Now, not only skepticism but failing to clap is being attacked, even when the failing to clap is for the same reason that the skeptics were attacked with.

At some point the pretense of "science" is going to be ditched for the simple chant of "one of us", and all failures to clap will once again be subject to being disappeared.

But but but Obama is trying to kill our children with da vaxinayshunz!! The antivax movement should all be shot.

... :rolleyes: typical left-wing jargon, as expected from you. Like i said, about as dense as a piece of cardboard.

---------------------

Anyone that seriously thinks Sanders is a legitimate candidate needs to have their life reevaluated. That man is not fit to be the POTUS.

I am enjoying hearing how the DNC is full of shit and totally backing Hilary. First debate is lined up almost 3 weeks from now

Last edited by a moderator: