The News Thread

Listening to the first Dem debate right now. Trying to keep it high energy at least. Have to say that Tulsi Gabbard is at the very least sounding charismatic this time around. Just healthcare stuff right now but probably missed some earlier stuff because I was jacking off at the time.

EDIT: lmao that Castro faggot killed me. "We don't need reproductive rights, we need reproductive justice! And not just for women, but for members of the trans community!"

EDIT: HONDULAS EN NICULAGWA

EDIT: HAHA Booker's talking in Spanish

EDIT: Tulsi just btfo that one white guy on the Taliban

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG and Dak

Yeah, murder is not very popular here, there's also barely any gun fetish. I'm happy to be in such non-violent country. There was a 280 000-people protest against the government on Sunday and there was literally zero violence and nothing was damaged. I'm proud. Compare it to protests in other places on Earth - once you get into thousands, there's burning cars and broken windows, and clashes with police.

I'm surprised to see Estonia and Lithuania so high but they do border with Russia. Would be interested to see how Russia compares though, there's no blacks there yet I immediately assumed they were behind Estonia's and Lithuainia's position so high on the graph. :rofl:

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
Yet despite that you guys have some of the most loose gun laws in the world. You guys are just awesome tbh.

Russians are basically black anyways re: violent criminality, drug use, and AIDS.

Moderators know how to troll Yang; ask semi-incorrect technical questions about Yang's proposal, give him two minutes to pack in as much stuff about tax categories as possible and put people to sleep, then go back to the stars.

Slalwell is basically likening teaching in a black neighborhood to going in tour in the military. And now he's sucking Biden's dick.

Have to admit that nearly everyone "sounds" better than nearly everyone else yesterday, but I missed the medicare bits yesterday so who knows how it will turn. Only Pete gave a few Spanish words so far.

Every candidate raising their hands in response to "Would you give health insurance to undocumented workers?" would make a great Trump ad.

"Asylum" is officially the new "green card".

Pete's the first one to drop the Christ card too. Of the big names he's probably having the worst showing so far.

Fact-checkers were nice to yesterday's debate because the candidates didn't make any remotely controversial claims, just emotional appeals. Biden just implied that the 3 million illegals he and Obama deported were all serious violent criminals.

Two-Buttons.jpg

A second two-button scenario, moderator just led in China talking about how they sell their goods artificially cheap, and then the candidates agree but say price-raising tariffs by Trump are ruining everything, lmao. And Yang looking tired already and talking about muh Russia.

Slalwell just raped Pete. And Harris just ohnoyoudiint'd the moderator. And is now dropping the segregation bomb on Biden, and he's just bowing his head like Bernie did when BLM hijacked him.

Biden: "My time's up", wew, whiteboi got fucked

Apparently being a dumb blonde is the "I have the right to speak indefinitely on abortion issues" card

Slalwelll now fucking Sanders too, and Biden wants biometric triggers on all guns.

Hippie GILF unironically has my vote. I love her. She totally blew out Yang too.

Yang had a decent close though, giving a shout-out to non-liberals and pitching the big tent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dak
I thought Pete did pretty well. The moderators did a terrible job. Yang was given basically no time. Someone needs to find a gag for Gillibrand. Biden must have had his meds upped.

Yet despite that you guys have some of the most loose gun laws in the world. You guys are just awesome tbh.

There's a sad statistic about Czech as well. We don't have sea here but did you know that more people drown in czech per year than in any of the coastal touristic countries in southern Europe? Because czechs drink so much they just drown in the rivers?

Reactions: CiG
0tWEVUG.png

There's a sad statistic about Czech as well. We don't have sea here but did you know that more people drown in czech per year than in any of the coastal touristic countries in southern Europe? Because czechs drink so much they just drown in the rivers?

Where's the photo crew to document this humanitarian crisis?

Reactions: Dak
Portland Antifa (mostly white "woke" males) are now attacking gay minorities with quickdry cement "milkshakes" and the police aren't actually doing anything about the conflict other than asking for "reports" on masked individuals. Anarchotyranny. Clownworld. People who hate on Evangelical Christians haven't seen the depths of secularism. It's EC on steroids without the historical religious brakes.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
https://www.theguardian.com/environ...l-50m-meals-electricity-water-air-solar-foods

This could go in "Weird Science" too tbh:

The powder known as Solein can be given texture through 3D printing, or added to dishes and food products as an ingredient.

It is produced through a process similar to brewing beer. Living microbes are put in liquid and fed with carbon dioxide and hydrogen bubbles, which have been released from water through the application of electricity. The microbes create protein, which is then dried to make the powder.

Reactions: Einherjar86