The News Thread

It's amusing how coy and selective you are over here, where people won't shy away from debating you and lack of moderation can't be relied upon for a safety net, as opposed to M-A where you really let your bollocks breath. :D

Yeah it's weird how I don't like having naked bigotry directed at me.

In any event, it is exceedingly unlikely that Donald Trump is removed from office, much less that he goes to prison. Any scenario where he is magically whisked away on the wings of the better angels of our fair constitutional Republic is just liberal wish fulfillment fantasy at this point. More like fanfic, except without the gender ambiguity and gay furries. Except for Donald Trump, who has definitely maybe 90% for sure fucked a tranny prostitute or 20. But that's canon, IRL timeline only.

"No," is just a lot more succinct, like.

Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash about an hour ago. RIP to one of, if not greatest Los Angeles Laker of all time.

Damn. He was a polarizing guy, but I always thought he was the smartest superstar athlete of my lifetime. A dude that not only practiced and honed his craft as hard or harder than anyone else, but thought through it in a way that most of these physical savants just don't and probably can't.

Damn. He was a polarizing guy, but I always thought he was the smartest superstar athlete of my lifetime.
doesn't even come close to Jordan and quite a few others as far as smartest athletes go.

And yeah the situation is pretty fucked up, the number of deaths went up to 9 .... including an Orange Coast College baseball coach and his wife and young daughter. Its been foggy as fuck for the last 24 hours out here ... i'm guessing that probably had something to do with the crash.

Reactions: CiG
yeah its pretty crazy dude. Just yesterday i was watching Lebron, who wrote "Mamba Forever" on his sneakers, continually praise Kobe before surpassing him for all time points scored. Couldn't believe it when i turned on my TV and saw the breaking news.

yeah its pretty crazy dude. Just yesterday i was watching Lebron, who wrote "Mamba Forever" on his sneakers, continually praise Kobe before surpassing him for all time points scored. Couldn't believe it when i turned on my TV and saw the breaking news.

Might have to break out the Lakers boxset in his honour.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Dude i dont know what they where thinking flying in the heavy fog we had last night/this morning. I literally couldn't see shit outside

btw i meant surpassing him on the all time points scored list. Lebron obviously isnt at the top of that list. I'm also hearing a lot of inaccuracies on TV. One of our local sports broadcasters said he led the Lakers in all stats except for assists. :err: