The News Thread

1518564015723.jpg

Warren dropped because Bernie has solidified his hold of the left wing of the Democratic electorate, and Klobuchar does well in the Midwest because she is from there.

I doubt that's the only reason Warren dropped. It would be too wild a coincidence that her backstabbing of Bernie had nothing to do with it. Going further, the two things are probably heavily related.

I agree they probably are related, but my suspicion is the relationship may move the other way, so to speak. That is, I think Warren's team probably had internal polling indicating that fence sitters among progressives were starting to break Bernie's way, and the attacks coming out of the last debate were an attempt to reverse that trend before it could become a self-fulfilling prophecy evident in the national polling.

Reactions: CiG
Apparently Brexit is now official. Good news for breaking globohomo, though the UK is far too worthless to make anything of this. Their best chances of a national renewal come if they continue getting closer to China and decide to join the Third Opium War against America.

Reactions: CiG