The News Thread

WHITE GUYS APPROACH BLACK GUY???? OH NOOOEZ!!! IN A FUCKING PICKUP? OH DEAR LORDS. SOMEONEPRAYFORHIM

brah, your ingrained bigotry is showing.

what if i said "black guys approach a white guy in a Escalade? In Los Angeles? " You need to take a good look at yourself dude. I think you might be one of the most racist dudes i know.

Yeah I know, you've said that before. I think you're probably just confused.

Einherbigot

488.gif

Two non-credentialed dude "policing" their neighborhood. I'm suspicious of any such purportedly righteous behavior.

I'm suspicious of anybody who thinks cops will do a better job of policing other people's neighbourhoods. I don't even believe at this point that the two whities intended to murder the guy.

I think thievery is rather counter-intuitive to begin with, no?

Not really. Stealing food to feed your starving child isn't counter-intuitive. Trespassing on properties in a white area where people are probably armed and, according to people like you, are probably racist as fuck, is very counter-intuitive.

To be clear, I'm not condoning Arbery's behavior...

Seems more like you're completely ignoring it and acting like the situation is how everybody first assumed it was; innocent black jogga chased down and murdered just for being black.

what if i said "black guys approach a white guy in a Escalade? In Los Angeles? " You need to take a good look at yourself dude. I think you might be one of the most racist dudes i know.
Yeah I know, you've said that before. I think you're probably just confused.

This is a good point haha, and statistically I think the white guy would probably be more justified in fearing for his life.

I'm suspicious of anybody who thinks cops will do a better job of policing other people's neighbourhoods. I don't even believe at this point that the two whities intended to murder the guy.

I don’t think cops would necessarily do a better job. And maybe they didn’t intend to murder anyone—but they did. And they have to answer for that.

Not really. Stealing food to feed your starving child isn't counter-intuitive. Trespassing on properties in a white area where people are probably armed and, according to people like you, are probably racist as fuck, is very counter-intuitive.

So if he was stealing food to feed his family and was killed for it, you’d have no problem? :rolleyes:

Seems more like you're completely ignoring it and acting like the situation is how everybody first assumed it was; innocent black jogga chased down and murdered just for being black.

No, I think you and others here are jumping to the opposite conclusion—guilty as fuck “black jogga” got what he deserved.

This is a good point haha, and statistically I think the white guy would probably be more justified in fearing for his life.

Becuz black men just be so scary...

So if he was stealing food to feed his family and was killed for it, you’d have no problem? :rolleyes:

What does me having a problem with anything have to do with the concept of counter-intuitive action? Calm down dummy.

No, I think you and others here are jumping to the opposite conclusion—guilty as fuck “black jogga” got what he deserved.

Video camera literally shows him fleeing from someone else's property. This is such a libtard meme.

Becuz black men just be so scary...

I said statistically, nothing to do with scary.

What does me having a problem with anything have to do with the concept of counter-intuitive action? Calm down dummy.

4388093.jpg

Video camera literally shows him fleeing from someone else's property. This is such a libtard meme.

You’re a libtard meme.

I said statistically, nothing to do with scary.

You sound scared.

Their guns were out, but there isn't indication from the video that they were pointing them at Arbery until after the violent confrontation began, afaik.

Oh. Well that’s not threatening at all then.

not a single person here has accused him of being guilty. Instead i hear them saying that the general public shouldnt rush to stamp the father and son as the ones who were in the wrong and guilty without being presented with more details. You on the other hand have already said those white dudes are assholes, murderers, they need to be arrested etc.

Like i said, you need to take a good look at yourself son.

This guy actually addresses every issue brought up here. Via Georgia law they were within their rights to open-carry, to perform a citizen's arrest, and to defend themselves after they were physically attacked (very visible punch and attempt to disarm prior to the fatal shot).

The only objection I can see is the racial optics of it.

Also I didn't catch this before but apparently he was wearing boots?

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
Haven't watched that analysis above, but if it's not included, there's another video actually showing him inside of the home (apparently video was set up because, surprise surprise, they had burglary issues before). The clip is only 7 seconds of the full 3+ minutes and just shows him standing more or less, but he's wearing tennis shoes in it. The shoes thing (as is the distance-from-home thing) are just /pol/ misdirection/retardation imo, as if a burglar couldn't conceivably think to put on running shoes and light wear to appear like a jogger.

Reactions: CiG
I thought that was wrong, he says something about boots in that video, he probably got /pol/'d in that case. They didn't look like boots to me in any of the videos. I haven't seen that 7 second clip though, could you link it?

no one goes jogging in boots so i think it would be burn for sure if he had boots on. That being Georgia isnt queens or the bronx either. Pretty sure most dudes out there wear tennis shoes, just like out here. Actually "solja" reeboks are what they're known to wear in the souf.

The vid

I wear tennis shoes pretty much always, but I have autism so

EDIT: Oh, and the reporter accidentally says "Arbery was not armed yet, um, was not armed". Might have been a premature reveal, might have just been a Freudian slip from seeing a black guy wandering around some other person's home. :lol: