The News Thread

1. doesn't matter, the law isn't only for trained professionals.
exactly, now try repeating that to yourself until it gets through your thick skull.

This case is all about the powers the state gives to any citizen and none of us should want this in our society.
WE DONT WANT POWER TO BE IN THE HANDS OF THE CITIZENS ONLY THE GOVERNMENT :lol: yeah got it. And again ... lets not pretend you guys would be acting any different if it was a cop that actually shot him.

I didn't even notice this before. "self defense" :lol: fucking wack dudes. Arbery isn't even going ham on them and he gets shot. Bunch of scared idiots who fucked up and pulled the trigger. Little wanna be tough guys like TB out there.

"going ham on him" lmao, the guy TRIED TAKING HIS GUN and then STARTED PUNCHING him, both of which you can CLEARLY see in the video you just posted and crushed yourself with lmao. All you're doing here is showcasing just how smooth your brain really is.

tN8m1kr.gif

Again, thanks for the clear video which again proves that dude was without a doubt defending himself form a guy who assaulted him and tried to take his gun away. Never try to take another mans gun away, that is pretty much a death warrant regardless of what led to the situation. You're the only person on this forum who constantly posts stuff that literally crush your own arguments. Pretty sure your brain looks something like this ...
smooth-brain.jpg

You can see him stop attacking him you fucking idiot. So dumb

And I think citizens arrest.is fucking stupid, not everything. You're literally so dumb.

imagine thinking it's worth it to get shot over going to jail for fucking trespassing and MAYBE theft/larceny. you're a fucking idiot on this one.

He had priors, and he'd been trespassing over the span of 5 months which would likely upgrade his misdemeanor charges to high and aggravated misdemeanor. If you think it makes more sense that he was just an innocent jogger that decided to try and fight two armed men because survival instincts rather than he was trying to avoid arrest at any cost we clearly see this thing very differently.

I didn't even notice this before. "self defense" :lol: fucking wack dudes. Arbery isn't even going ham on them and he gets shot. Bunch of scared idiots who fucked up and pulled the trigger. Little wanna be tough guys like TB out there.
You can see him stop attacking him you fucking idiot. So dumb.

He punched him in the face and tried to take his shotgun, and got shot. That's why he stopped attacking you stupid faggot he got shot lmao. Not sure how you're confused by the video, except that you're generally just a confused person.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
you mean you can see the white guy backpedaling the whole time? So retarded

If you're actually implying that the aggressor in that clip you posted was the white guy then you are nothign more than just lying sack of shit.

And let me just put it this way, you are going to get a hole put into you if you tried reaching for and taking a gun away from me. Same thing would happen if he tried that shit with "trained professionals".

And I think citizens arrest.is fucking stupid, not everything.
now please translate that in proper coherent English please.

@CiG rms is such a G. He would just hand his gun over to someone who is trying take it from him and then proceed to have a nice clean one on one. :loco:

He's over here acting like the reason i or anyone else would shoot someone is just because of a plain ole fist fight and completely ignoring the fact that i pointed out numerous times that A MAN DIED BECAUSE HE REACHED FOR ANOTHER MANS GUN. That being said i bet i would knock his retarded ass out with just a backhand.

Reactions: CiG
1. doesn't matter, the law isn't only for trained professionals. take some time and read what i'm typing out

2. the citizen jeopardized their own safety by being interested in being a vigilante. This point doesn't have anything to do with what i'm saying anyways.\

1. First off, citizen's arrests are fairly rare, and are often undertaken by people with some experience (police, military, etc), which was the case. If you want to talk hypotheticals, then while you're right that some citizens may be incapable of properly performing a citizen's arrest, the system obviously and explicitly exists for free citizens. What is the purpose of preventing a citizen from performing one if they do it right, just because they lack some official credentials?

2. That is their right as free citizens. We have the right to travel on public streets and to patrol our neighborhoods.

If he's using that gif as evidence, "backing off" means "stumbling in a daze after taking buckshot directly to the gut before collapsing two seconds later" in rms-land. The fact that Arbery took it point-blank in the hand in the FIRST shot yet still continued fighting to take two more shows that the dude was extremely pumped on adrenaline and the dominant aggressor (since toxicology shows that he wasn't on any drugs/booze apparently).

He had priors, and he'd been trespassing over the span of 5 months which would likely upgrade his misdemeanor charges to high and aggravated misdemeanor. If you think it makes more sense that he was just an innocent jogger that decided to try and fight two armed men because survival instincts rather than he was trying to avoid arrest at any cost we clearly see this thing very differently.

whats with you fucking idiots acting like i'm saying he's innocent?

jail time: "(a) A person who is convicted of a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature shall be punished by a fine not to exceed $5,000.00 or by confinement in the county or other jail, county correctional institution, or such other places as counties may provide for maintenance of county inmates, for a term not to exceed 12 months"

OH BOY DID HE SAVE HIMSELF THERE https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-17/chapter-10/article-1/17-10-4/

He punched him in the face and tried to take his shotgun, and got shot. That's why he stopped attacking you stupid faggot he got shot lmao. Not sure how you're confused by the video, except that you're generally just a confused person.
at what point in my gif did he get shot, because I heard he got it in the back and I don't see shit there nor do I see a dude acting like hes about to die frm getting shot. I shut off the gif as the youtube video went black, which I assumed meant when he got shot.

He's over here acting like the reason i or anyone else would shoot someone is just because of a plain ole fist fight and completely ignoring the fact that i pointed out numerous times that A MAN DIED BECAUSE HE REACHED FOR ANOTHER MANS GUN. That being said i bet i would knock his retarded ass out with just a backhand.
you would never shoot anyone because you're a fucking bitch. I really fucking wish I could have met you in real life because it'd be fucking hysterical

no one is denying this point in bold you fucking dummy. My whole point is that this situation should never occur because two random citizens should not have any inkling or authority to conduct a citizen's arrest. Imagine being cool with shooting a dude over trespassing. That's your life and it shows me what a fucking dummy you are

What is the purpose of preventing a citizen from performing one if they do it right, just because they lack some official credentials?
Liability of the state, for one. And what interest is there for states to want citizens to arrest criminals anyway, since they spend a shitload on the legal system ?

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/arti...t-your-web-browsing-history-without-a-warrant

The feds are pushing to substantially broaden the powers of the Patriot Act and an amendment to significantly curtail it by senator Ron Wyden (a rare principled civil libertarian Democrat) failed by just one vote. One of the senators who wasn't present? Fucking Bernie Sanders :lol:

Mike Lee (an above-average if not ideal Republican) is pushing a different, somewhat weaker amendment tomorrow, which might pass considering the narrow gap. Rand Paul is pushing the strongest amendment on Thursday, but I'm not sure if it will pass unless the lazy pieces of shit in the Senate get off their asses.

Liability of the state, for one. And what interest is there for states to want citizens to arrest criminals anyway, since they spend a shitload on the legal system ?

Don't understand what you mean by "liability of the state". If you believe in a representative democracy, and you believe that citizens vote to fund police *for the purpose of* reducing crime, then it seems reasonable that those who give the state its power (its citizens) would support citizen's arrest protections in order to also reduce crime.

jail time: "(a) A person who is convicted of a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature shall be punished by a fine not to exceed $5,000.00 or by confinement in the county or other jail, county correctional institution, or such other places as counties may provide for maintenance of county inmates, for a term not to exceed 12 months"

OH BOY DID HE SAVE HIMSELF THERE https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-17/chapter-10/article-1/17-10-4/

He also had priors dummy.

at what point in my gif did he get shot, because I heard he got it in the back and I don't see shit there nor do I see a dude acting like hes about to die frm getting shot. I shut off the gif as the youtube video went black, which I assumed meant when he got shot.

Holy christ...

I'm not going to hold your hand through a fucking video dude. Go watch it again. He doesn't get shot in the back.

Imagine being cool with shooting a dude over trespassing. That's your life and it shows me what a fucking dummy you are

HE WAS SHOT BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO ATTACK THEM AND DISARM THEM YOU FUCKING EPIC BRAINLET.

My god. :lol:

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
at what point in my gif did he get shot, because I heard he got it in the back
so well informed as usual. Here's a word of advice, try actually looking into these stories before foaming at the mouth at us.

no one is denying this point in bold you fucking dummy.
which is why you keep posting videos and trying to defend him by implying that he wasnt the aggressor. And if you're really not denying it then shut the fuck up and stop trying to argue with me you braindead cunt.

that this situation should never occur because two random citizens should not have any inkling or authority to conduct a citizen's arrest.
then move to fucking china, north korea or nicaragua or wherever

My whole point is
and my whole point is that you're a fucking imbecile.

I really fucking wish I could have met you in real life because it'd be fucking hysterical
:lol: you dont have to wish my man, if you're ever in Southern California we can definitely meet face to face and see who the bitch really is. All you'll end up being is another scar on my knuckles.

Considering rms can't even tell Ahmaud stopped fighting because he got shot and shared a gif of this happening as evidence that Ahmaud had calmed down, the discourse was already doomed before he tried to flex. Guy is legitimately one of the dumbest people I've ever come across.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity