The News Thread

The idea of a representative democracy is that you forego your powers and give responsibility to a small group of individuals. AKA THE FUCKING POLICE

lmao no

The police exist to provide a service but that doesn't mean that I have to give up my rights to walk my own streets.

Reactions: CiG
The idea of a representative democracy is that you forego your powers and give responsibility to a small group of individuals. AKA THE FUCKING POLICE

didn't see his blood shirt before, nevermind
My last reply was implying there was no reason to even shoot the dude. you can't follow a fucking thing. but i didn't see his shirt so disregard

I don't go to your shitty fucking state because it sucks, but I'm glad to see you're so much of a coward you can't even leave one of the worst states in the country too. coward at all levels.

edits, nevermind on the new tangent.

tenor.gif

wasnt that Sean Reed dude the guy who shot at the cops after a high speed pursuit? I even read an article where they implied "he was scared for his life and asks for help by saying "please come get me"" Anyone who watched the video can see and hear him laughing and telling his homies "im on dis and dis street hahah come get me homie, please come get me haha". As usual, our wonderful media doing what they do. Smh.

Again, retards like Ein will imply its racial or whatnot, but why would anyone be surprised that a guy who shot at cops got killed? "becuz he black". People get shot and killed everyday but a braindead idiot like this dude who tried to get into a shootout with cops after a high speed chase dies and all of a sudden people want to protest?

Reactions: HamburgerBoy