The News Thread

i love how you put dat critical thinking to work everytime i slap you up with facts. :lol:
tenor.gif

....you'll always be my forum bitch.

eh, i meant one of those "innocent names" from the AOC quote hbb posted. But lets not pretend that you didnt imply that i "had no facts" in regard to my post about Reed. That's what regularly happens, i post facts(and call you a bitch, a faggot or one of the many other names that perfectly suit you) while you regurgitate whatever it is you hear in your little leftist echo chambers and then pretend to be some kind of "critical thinker" lmao
...come to daddy my little beeeyatch...
8EY2KOy.gif

That your precious white knight should have stayed the fuck home, brah.

Why?

wasnt that Sean Reed dude the guy who shot at the cops after a high speed pursuit? I even read an article where they implied "he was scared for his life and asks for help by saying "please come get me"" Anyone who watched the video can see and hear him laughing and telling his homies "im on dis and dis street hahah come get me homie, please come get me haha". As usual, our wonderful media doing what they do. Smh.

Again, retards like Ein will imply its racial or whatnot, but why would anyone be surprised that a guy who shot at cops got killed? "becuz he black". People get shot and killed everyday but a braindead idiot like this dude who tried to get into a shootout with cops after a high speed chase dies and all of a sudden people want to protest?

lmao, I never paid attention to his name to notice him from the list. Yeah, that's him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1205651

So what say you guys on the death of Breonna Taylor?

police obtain a search warrant for her apartment because her ex bf is receiving mail there and he’s being watched for drug trafficking.

police perform raid in civilian clothing late at night (no body cameras) and knock the door down. Her current boyfriend is startled and shoots one of the officers. They open fire on the apartment, killing the woman, she happened to be unarmed.

from the information given I feel the officers couldn’t really have done anything differently given the situation.

No-knock warrants should be illegal, or reserved for the most severe situations (e.g. guys with recreational nukes). Bursting into a home at night without announcing that you're of the law is something that should be expected to be met with gunfire. Especially since it was over some dumb drug shit. Hopefully the occupant has his charges dismissed and the department gets its ass sued.

Unrelated but I just saw this:

Perfect ad material

Reactions: CiG
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1205651

So what say you guys on the death of Breonna Taylor?

police obtain a search warrant for her apartment because her ex bf is receiving mail there and he’s being watched for drug trafficking.

police perform raid in civilian clothing late at night (no body cameras) and knock the door down. Her current boyfriend is startled and shoots one of the officers. They open fire on the apartment, killing the woman, she happened to be unarmed.

from the information given I feel the officers couldn’t really have done anything differently given the situation.

Well for one, after just skimming through, the boyfriend should have all charges dropped.

Hopefully the occupant has his charges dismissed and the department gets its ass sued.

Judge who signed the no-knock warrant should get some sort of punishment too tbh.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
Would love that but judges get way too much protection here. Simply threatening a judge has led to prison sentences longer than, for example, the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan. When mainline Dems say "Vote blue no matter who" on the grounds that RBG being replaced by a Republican Supreme Court Justice would set them back decades, they aren't exactly wrong.

EDIT: Actually, I think the attempted Reagan assassin was pardoned rather than having his sentence expire, but you get the idea.

Reactions: CiG