The News Thread

Looks like he fell to me, the cop holding his arm has his own arms pulled downwards with him.

As TB said, he's walking backwards and the cops are handling him. If he is under the influence, that's only going to make it more difficult to walk.

Ultimately though, if he was basically in the process of passing out due to drugs, why was such overwhelming force required? None of this excuses what the cops did, even if the drugs killed him, why ignore what he's telling them? Why keep him pinned in such a dangerous tactic? It's just stupid and callous.

Yeah, bingo. This is really a superfluous conversation.

Jokes aside, i dont don't doubt that he's high as fuck, you can even hear it in his voice .... but lets not pretend that he was facing the sidewalk. Someone can easily misplace their foot and trip in that scenario

I also think he's probably high--just not lethally high. In other words, I don't think he'd have died had he not been physically assaulted.

I just read that George Floyd was involved in a robbery and home invasion in his 20's where he held up a pregnant woman at gun point. If true, whew.

he even pointed the gun at her pregnant womb as four other men entered and ransacked her home.

what the fuck. If that's true then we should actually be celebrating the fact that this piece of shit is dead now. Instead, they give him a televised/public memorial service yesterday like he's some kind of hero? Smfh

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
When the gun grabbing faggots come crawling, begging for help.

This shit infuriates me as much as anything. Governors locking up people for going to church or funerals (which leftists and liberals celebrate), Supreme Court ruling that states can arbitrarily and specifically create church-capacity regulations under "emergency circumstances" (which leftists and liberals celebrate), leftist and liberal demands that peaceful assembly by those willing to exercise their 2A rights be arrested or shot, and then suddenly when it's their cause of a degenerate criminal being killed by overzealous cops (which happens maybe 20 times a year if being generous), the pandemic is allowed to spread as much as they want it to (because now 20 times a year is more deadly than an alleged 100k deaths), and WE have an obligation to shoot feds, all the while it's leftists burning buildings and cop cars as the media tries to bait us on the right into helping the Boogaloo Boi narrative. I'm not sure I've seen any honest reporting on this, even Glenn Greenwald seems to have joined the shitlib narrative. The only lesson to learn is that you can only look to yourself and the family and neighbors you can trust. Nearly every single media, industry, etc leader is compromised and wants you to be an obedient little cunt.

In good news, massive job recovery in place while most of the media was predicting far worse for the end of May, +2.5 million instead of -7.5 million. In some sense not unexpected since the economic crisis was purely manufactured by state governments, and there's no real reason why people couldn't return to work once the state governments lifted things. Some credit due across both parties for at least suspending foreclosures and evictions over the period, and the stimulus checks. Guess we'll see how serious wuflu really is two weeks from now since in theory there should be massive new spread, especially in all the urban areas. I'm sure the governors of Cali, Minn, Mich, etc would love an opportunity to get their workers laid off up to the November election.

Reactions: CiG
Van Jones said Hillary Clinton voters were worse than Klansmen, which isn't a rare sentiment among blacks; Malcolm X famously said white liberals were their most dangerous enemies.

EDIT: Just saw that Oblivious Maximus posted the Malcolm X video in the Mort thread

Reactions: CiG
Hillary Clinton must testify in email case, judge rules.
A federal judge Monday ordered Hillary Clinton to testify at a deposition for a lawsuit related to her use of a private email computer server for official business while working as secretary of State in the Obama administration.

The order to answer questions from lawyers for the conservative advocacy group Judicial Watch pours yet more fuel on the longstanding fire of controversy over Clinton’s private server.

That controversy arguably dealt her Democratic candidacy for the White House in 2016 a fatal blow, and helped elect Donald Trump president.

“It is time to hear directly from Secretary Clinton,” Judge Royce Lamberth said in his order issued in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., where Judicial Watch is suing the State Department over its handling of searches for Clinton’s emails.

“As extensive as the existing record is, it does not sufficiently explain Secretary Clinton’s state of mind when she decided it would be an acceptable practice to set up and use a private server to conduct State Department business,” Lamberth wrote.

man a bunch of those guys dress and talk like blacks. Except for the guy who said "fucking mayate" lol. I like the seeing the mullets that some of the east coast latinos sport though haha.

Thats how Hispanics talk out here. The shag= gang mullet:lol: not east coast, midwest

Chicago Hispanic gangs protect businesses against looters /thugs

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Thats how Hispanics talk out here.
yeah that would be a big no-no in the mexican hoods out here. They would get regulated quick as fuck. same goes for sagging/walking around with their ass hanging out.

The shag= gang mullet:lol: not east coast, midwest
ahaha oh yeah the shag. I was actually sporting one earlier this year. buzzed my whole head but didnt touch the back. There is this one guy in the youtube streetbeefs channel who fights out of the bronx who has one of those same exact mullet.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
yeah that would be a big no-no in the mexican hoods out here. They would get regulated quick as fuck. same goes for sagging/walking around with their ass hanging out.

Opposite but same idea here. That's how they've always talked and acted over here. There have been cases of new gangs popping up claiming sureno 13 or something from out of Cali, and they get shut down or are considered a joke ( these would be local guys who wouldn't be accepted by any local gang so they cling to that because they got a cousin in California or some other lame reason). But yeah, just how it is out here.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity