The News Thread

So many metal bands were showing their support for Paris on various social media outlets. I'm not seeing a single peep for San Bernardino.

Kind of weird too since Cali spawned a lot of metal bands. I guess the body count wasn't high enough? They didn't attack a concert venue?

It's because it's just another US mass shooting. Social media can only handle being sympathetic to events that are out of the ordinary, which Paris most certainly was. If anything it's had more media coverage over here than it would have if Paris hadn't happened.

Also gun control comes up every time there's a mass shooting as far as I recall. Not just when Muslims do it.

That's not what I was upset about most. Leave PP alone you fucktards.

Yeah, why the fuck would they interfere with minorities killing their spawn?

BTW, your Bernie missed the vote. FELL DEH BERN!

OH BERRRRNIEEE!!!

ca79b985a1ec124367f5f09f81ead13c.jpg

Fucking obamacare... Pay a penalty at tax time for my wife or I pay $200 a pay to put her on my insurance. That's fucking fair.

It's better to take her to a quick care place or the ER if it's needed and just not pay for the visit.

Fucking obamacare... Pay a penalty at tax time for my wife or I pay $200 a pay to put her on my insurance.

This is EXACTLY my situation, except for myself. Such a goddamn rip, and that 200 a month doesn't cover shit. Just money right into BCBS pockets, especially since I'm healthy as a motherfuckin prize race horse anyway.

What are you talking about? Medicaid and Medicare work just fine. All that has to be down is they're expanded to include everyone. Big deal.

Yeah, that's why the emergency room has 500 people in it every night with the sniffles, and we pay more than everyone else for healthcare. Because it works. Don't be a gimmedat. It's unbecoming.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ublicans-line-up-to-crush-gun-control-efforts

Not a single mention of Islamic radicalization. Not a single mention of the gun control measures in place in the state and location of occurrence. No mention of the terror watchlist being a sham. No questioning of the surveillance state. This is your people SJWs. You may may as well join in a 3way with Feinstein and Cheney you gormless shits.

Yeah, that's why the emergency room has 500 people in it every night with the sniffles, and we pay more than everyone else for healthcare. Because it works. Don't be a gimmedat. It's unbecoming.

Ok, now I know you're talking out of your ass. I know a lot of people on Medicaid and Medicare and it's not run like that. The emergency room stories are people who don't have health coverage of any type. Medicaid and Medicare operate just like "normal" insurance. You have options for "in network" primary care physicians, dental and vision coverage, and you're covered at numerous urgent care facilities and emergency rooms if necessary. It's government run and funded and works great.

What's the problem?

Ok, now I know you're talking out of your ass. I know a lot of people on Medicaid and Medicare and it's not run like that. The emergency room stories are people who don't have health coverage of any type. Medicaid and Medicare operate just like "normal" insurance. You have options for "in network" primary care physicians, dental and vision coverage, and you're covered at numerous urgent care facilities and emergency rooms if necessary. It's government run and funded and works great.

What's the problem?

No, you don't know. Those people clogging up the emergency room are covered under Medicaid because they are fucking poor, sick, fat, and stupid and don't pay for goin to deh docta.