The News Thread

Trump has some hidden goldmines that no one talks about. I partially think this is done on purpose to show how the American media works. While everyone gets upset at his comments about mexicans, women and now islam, and these comments do deserve attention, no one talks about what he said about immigrants, money in politics and now about Israel. He's partially fantastic, but those comments get swept under the rug.

He hides the fantastic comments under his hair.

Reactions: JontRevolting
I didn't think he was in it to win it to begin with, but I think he did so well at the outset he decided to see where it went. If he wasn't in it to win, why react so aggressively every time his poll numbers fall?

Donald Trump was probably paid by someone to enter the race simply in order to distract all the perpetually outraged people from what's really happening.

He's a business man, he likes to make money, not serve the people.

I didn't think he was in it to win it to begin with, but I think he did so well at the outset he decided to see where it went. If he wasn't in it to win, why react so aggressively every time his poll numbers fall?

I mean, it is his shtick. All he has done is say "How can Carson be more favored than me? He's an idiot" or something like that. Not like he went totally crazy.

Trump doesn't need money, he has that. i think he really does want to run and win to shake up the status quo.

meanwhile Obama, Hillary, Bernie and all their dumbass liberal democrat followers want to serve illegals, refugees and muslims

I mean, it is his shtick. All he has done is say "How can Carson be more favored than me? He's an idiot" or something like that. Not like he went totally crazy.

His "ban/mark Muslims" and "censor the internet" stuff is pretty over the top. To stay aggressive you have to keep outdoing your previous over the top stuff. Like (although I agree completely) bashing John McCain. People couldn't believe that didn't sink him. Of course, although his way of stating it was brutish, Trump was right to a significant degree. McCain shoulda been in front of a firing squad or put in a home a long time ago.

I'm telling you, Australia is gone.

This is why I support a violent indigenous uprising, ready to get my Mad Max on.

I've heard you mention it a few times, but is your ethnicity totally Aboriginal? I don't have any idea. I remember hearing there was a huge stigma towards Aboriginal people in Australia. Is that accurate?

His "ban/mark Muslims" and "censor the internet" stuff is pretty over the top. To stay aggressive you have to keep outdoing your previous over the top stuff. Like (although I agree completely) bashing John McCain. People couldn't believe that didn't sink him. Of course, although his way of stating it was brutish, Trump was right to a significant degree. McCain shoulda been in front of a firing squad or put in a home a long time ago.

What do you mean about McCain? Trump's assertion was that he wasn't a war hero since he got captured or something.

I've heard you mention it a few times, but is your ethnicity totally Aboriginal? I don't have any idea. I remember hearing there was a huge stigma towards Aboriginal people in Australia. Is that accurate?

Australia was considered to have an apartheid government, I think, until the 1990s. CIG is probably 1/64th aboriginal to get them tax benefits :D

I think he said he's half and half though

What do you mean about McCain? Trump's assertion was that he wasn't a war hero since he got captured or something.

You need to do some googling on McCain. Dude's blue falcon, and that's a severe understatement. Plus he's a terrible Senator and person in general.

My indigenous grandparents are as follows: full blood grandmother, half Irish half indigenous grandfather (his indigenous mother was one of many taken from parents and placed into Christian foster homes or boarding schools run by the church) and my father is full Irish born in Australia.

I'm only being facetious anyway, indigenous Australians could never manage a revolution.
Though seen as violent (mostly correctly) that's due to them being a culture older than 60,000 years and it's only in the last couple of hundred years that drugs and alcohol were introduced, which coupled with a complete destruction of their original moral foundation in place of monotheism, has lead to a severe cultural shift.

So in reality indigenous Australians don't have the kind of history and heritage to be violent on that level, unlike the Maori of New Zealand, the indigenous didn't even fight back against the colonisers upon arrival.
In fact stories say that they thought the colonisers were ghosts of their loved ones returning to the land of the living, being white and all.

Quite inherently a pacifistic culture.

Quite inherently a pacifistic culture.

May have something to do with the multiplistic deadly species in and around Australia all being of smaller size? You don't need to get big and violent to kill snakes and trapdoor spiders. Distance from other landmasses and size of the continent prevents overcrowding/invaders from being an issue.

You need to do some googling on McCain. Dude's blue falcon, and that's a severe understatement. Plus he's a terrible Senator and person in general.

Should be pretty easy to cite why he was a person in the military. I don't think Trump addressed post-Vietnam McCain so I don't really care about that aspect. I saw he could've left his POW Camp shortly but didn't want to because his buddy couldn't leave with him.

Should be pretty easy to cite why he was a person in the military. I don't think Trump addressed post-Vietnam McCain so I don't really care about that aspect. I saw he could've left his POW Camp shortly but didn't want to because his buddy couldn't leave with him.

He killed seaman as a pilot (was a terrible pilot who shouldn't have been one but for his daddy) and his daddy covered it up, and he tattled for better treatment and didn't leave so to make sure it didn't follow him.