The News Thread

The recent partnership of the American left and orthodox Islam is cynical and creepy as fuck.

What the fuck are you talking about? And where do you get your information from?

Also, its either Hillary or Bernie so prepare yourself for 8 more years of disgust.

... you know damn well what he's talking about. Don't play dumb ... or hold on, you're not "playing", are you?

I still dont think bernie has a chance either tbh .

He might not. I could care less as long as one of the whackjobs don't win somehow.

And no, I honestly have no clue what you guys are talking about

Also, my theory that Trump is a Bill Clinton plant still makes a ton of sense at this point.

I also theorised that Donald Trump is a plant. He's clearly there to distract the perpetually outraged so that someone can sneak into office without much struggle.
Donald Trump is a business man. Not a public servant.

Donald Trump is a business man. Not a public servant.

Exactly. I watched an old interview with him and he's much more intelligent than he's been portraying himself of late. He also said he probably wouldn't run for president for a number of reasons. One being that it's actually a downgrade in pay for him.

Now maybe he has actually gotten dumber over the years and has some desire for more power. But I kind of doubt it. I bet he knows exactly what he's doing.

Reactions: Dak
It's a significant point against government run schools that politicians have to make a marked effort to dumb down their speeches and talking points to connect with the typical voter.

Edit: Or a point against universal suffrage. Pick your poison.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG