The Novella Reservoir “Preview”

Danimal

Inner Beast
Apr 29, 2005
Chicago
www.edensfall.com
I’ll bet this topic gets a lot of hopeful clicks…. HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Sorry, no samples here.:loco:

Seriously, Vito & Larry came to our Chicago Metal Anthem show on Saturday and we all had a great time. Thanks for the support!!! To my surprise, they invited me out to Vito’s truck to hear a “preview” of the new CD.

All I can say is “Holy Shit!”:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I was completely blown away by the new material. It is exactly the direction that I hoped you guys were going. The songwriting, the performances, the mix, the FUCKING VOCALS were all amazing. I really think this release will finally get you guys the attention that you deserve. :worship:

I will make my prediction now: TNR -- Metal Album of the year 2007! I cannot see how anyone could top what you guys came up with. Good job and congratulations! It’s going to be a LONG wait until I can run out and buy this disc. I will do my best to help spread the word…

Danimal said:
Seriously, Vito & Larry came to our Chicago Metal Anthem show on Saturday and we all had a great time. Thanks for the support!!! To my surprise, they invited me out to Vito’s truck to hear a “preview” of the new CD.

Dammit! I must have left too soon.

Dan, thanks to you and Ray for putting that show together, I had a great time.

Ken

Jasonic said:
Well, it will have to content with the follow up to St Anger, so I guess time will tell....

I'll assume you're kidding about the St. Anger follow up... I used to love Metallica, but have long since given up on them.

The singer from my old band, made a comment that just cracked me up. He said something like:

"After what Metallica did to their fans, even if the new album is the best CD in metal history, I might listen to it, but not in front of anybody.":lol:

Thanks Dan, we appreciate the comments about the new stuff....

To be fair, it must be noted that Dan only heard a handful of songs and not the entire album, so passing judgement on it yet, either good or bad, is probably a bit premature. He might hear the other songs and think they blow ass LOL Hey you never know...

Ultimately, having people say our cd should be 'album of the year' or one of the best of the year, etc., is nice to hear but we're not really too wrapped up in that sort of thing. All we care about is that some people out there will like it and appreciate it for what it is.

The overall feedback I got from the few people who've heard some of these tracks so far, is that it's "very heavy and dark" and that it's a "natural progression" from the last album. I was happy to hear both of those statements because that's how we personally feel about it. Whether other people will feel the same way, time will tell.

metalprof said:
Dammit! I must have left too soon.

Dan, thanks to you and Ray for putting that show together, I had a great time.

Ken

Yep, I looked around for you but you were gone, sorry! I had intended on having you around to hear the stuff too. Well I'm sure we'll get another opportunity for a preview sometime in the near future.

I second Dan's comments!!! What I heard of the new album that night BLEW ME AWAY!!!!

Can't wait for the release....KILLER JOB GUYS!!!

And it was great seeing everyone at the show! Aside from the plague of technical difficulties during our set :mad: , it was a great night.

Angeleyes Part II said:
You've heard it too? :(

Anyone within 50 feet of Vito's truck in the parking lot heard it!!!:headbang:

It was actually pretty funny, Larry was all excited and kept saying "check this part out... turn it up..." By the time we got a few songs into it, we were jammin' it pretty fuckin' LOUD and there were a group of us sitting in and around the truck headbanging like madmen. It was like something out of Wayne's World! :lol:

So, which one of these cool cats were you?
HMPL.jpg