The Novella Reservoir “Preview”

We didn't get to hear the whole album but what I did hear is fucking heavy!!! It was cool of Vito and Larry to let us all get a preview of TNR, and it was a great metal moment with everyone out by the truck! Well at least until Larry and Rob started talking music theory, guitars go crunch and that"s the end of it!!! Cheers guys, can't wait till it's released.

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
Haha, yeah basically it was some of the guys from Edens Fall, and some of the guys from Twelfth Gate, that's all who heard it.

Don't be so sure....
Vito once played for me what he said was going to be the new album..
Some of the tracks were:

-The Dragon Lays in the Enchanted Forest
-The Winds of Tomorrow
-My Sword is my Guide
-The Troll Song
-Unicorns in Fairyland

Are these some of the working song titles?

Angeleyes Part II said:
DEADHEART said:
We didn't get to hear the whole album but what I did hear is fucking heavy!!! It was cool of Vito and Larry to let us all get a preview of TNR

You too!..:cry:
Don't worry about it, Angeleyes. The guys will be thinking of their European fanbase and therefore take us out into their tourbus in November for a special preview as well. ;)

Lionfrost said:
Don't worry about it, Angeleyes. The guys will be thinking of their European fanbase and therefore take us out into their tourbus in November for a special preview as well. ;)

THEY BETTER!!!...or I will chain myself on the tourbus so they won't be able to drive any further..I swear I will..:)