The Novella Vosselaar

The only time I was at JJ Kelleys was for Nov Doom actually.
Took me over 2 hours to find the damn place.
I heard that the K Mart near it has armed guards!

Supposedly, it has had some renovations recently.

Theres no reason to buy property in Lansing at all. So close but so far from Indiana(10 minute drive maybe?) where the taxes are cut in half.

edit: i don't mean Gary,IN :lol:

Hi...... well the video footage is a little fuzzy and sometimes has lens glare from the stage lights, but it is filmed in a professional manner. Like I would say the only difference between this and a big budget production is the camera (video) quality... The audio quality is great and the performances are really good. It might look somewhat like bootleg footage but it is really well done for the budget they had! And honestly, close your eyes, you won't be able to tell the difference... hehe... I think you should buy it, guy.

Compared to other new DVDs, like Nevermore's for example, where the footage changes to something random every 200 miliseconds and the footage doesn't match the studio-edited performances at all, this is loads better and so much more worth your attention!

My guess would be a tooth pick and a rubber band..... :D

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
Is it some high-quality big budget video like you'd see from many of the bigger bands? No, it's not.

Well we didn't have the same kind of budget you'd presume an Iron Maiden DVD has, haha, but we did NOT get what we paid for, that's for sure.

I think the next one, we'll just have one video camera with one dude running around filming it "Cloverfield" style :lol:

J.J. Kelleys is a decent little club. It's not that hard to find really if you know where the fuck you're going in the first place :lol: But you guys always get lost coming out this way (y'know, all you guys who insist that anything farther south/east is "not Chicago, that's Indiana".......I hate you guys, by the way, lol)

Lansing isn't all bad, some parts are decent and some aren't. It's pretty much like....well.....all of America. :lol:

I thought I knew where I was going.
I had been to Homewood many times in the past.
There used to be a punk club there called Off The Alley that I had been to a few times, as well as a cool indie record store called Record Swap.

hmm... it's not awful but it's certainly NOT fantastic quality. It's unfortunate that you guys received that kind of treatment from the film company.