The NOW PLAYING thread

Originally posted by Blackspirit
Your now playing song must be checked out,
I like the title! >:eek:P

Downloading is a good idea.

A bit of background on the band and the song.
it's a 5 piece, with Runhild Gammelsaeter on vocals. At the time of the recording, she was 19 years old and 47 kilos. The rest of the band is in Seattle, Washington. She traveled over to Seattle for them to record. They only have the 4 song EP, Dommedagsnatt, and the last track (Mellom Galgene) is a live track. The whole disc (dunno about the last track) is in Norwegian. Lyrics for Troll and Dommedagsnatt are written by Runhild, and Norge is "a poem by Nordahl Grieg which I think is really beautiful. It is all about the beauty of Norway." That quote is from a Lamentations of the Flame Princess interview of her back in early '99.

Originally posted by The Nomad

Downloading is a good idea.

A bit of background on the band and the song.
it's a 5 piece, with Runhild Gammelsaeter on vocals. At the time of the recording, she was 19 years old and 47 kilos. The rest of the band is in Seattle, Washington. She traveled over to Seattle for them to record. They only have the 4 song EP, Dommedagsnatt, and the last track (Mellom Galgene) is a live track. The whole disc (dunno about the last track) is in Norwegian. Lyrics for Troll and Dommedagsnatt are written by Runhild, and Norge is "a poem by Nordahl Grieg which I think is really beautiful. It is all about the beauty of Norway." That quote is from a Lamentations of the Flame Princess interview of her back in early '99.

Ey! Thanks for the info! I think I'll have to check out
the whole ep! This is so doomy my ears are about
to fall off! >:eek:P I love it! *Goes searching for more*