The NOW PLAYING thread

Drexle, you really like Lumsk?
have not heard them myself, but they played suport for Enslaved when they were here(I did not see the suport bands...)
and from what I've heard they were not any good at all...

they are playing here on this saturday again... which is a very special gig, there are only local bands(with very different styles) and all the bands that are playing(11 bands that is! :) ) will be playing only Black Sabbath songs! woohooo!!

the two other bands that are playing there that maybe some of you have heard about is; The Embraced and Manifest....

Eh, I could think of a few reasons why you might have heard that. Could be that it wasn't right crowd to be playing for, you know? Or maybe they just really suck when playing live?

Man, I don't know how these guys actually make money.

The order I just put in:
AYREON - Flight Of The Migrator, $11.00
TENHI - Airut: Ciwi, $11.50
AFTER FOREVER - Decipher, $11.50
WINDS - Reflections Of The I, $11.00
BLIND GUARDIAN - A Night At The Opera + Bonus Track, $11.50
ARCH ENEMY - Wages Of Sin THE SUPREME EDITION, $11.50
KALMAH - They Will Return, $11.50
RHAPSODY - Power Of The Dragon Flame, $12.00
RAIN FALL WITHIN - Refuge, $10.00

$101.50 including shipping. Not bad for 9 discs.

Of course, I should be in bed by now, but what are ya gonna do?

(I was hoping they'd have dark moor).

I have all of those except the new Rhapsody, Rain Fell Within, and Winds. I'm going to wait until Rhapsody comes out... (April 23rd here, day after In Flames, Iced Earth, and Jag Panzer [man that's good stuff!!]). What site did you use to get those albums? I need them too... :D Although, I bought them for more than what you paid... :mad: I swear, I have like 300 CDs, and they're all bought (Some off of Ebay, Amazon.com, CDnow, CDuniverse, etc.; since they're not findable around here)... I had to discard of CD cases, because you know how that goes.

Originally posted by The Nomad
Man, I don't know how these guys actually make money.

The order I just put in:
AYREON - Flight Of The Migrator, $11.00
TENHI - Airut: Ciwi, $11.50
AFTER FOREVER - Decipher, $11.50
WINDS - Reflections Of The I, $11.00
BLIND GUARDIAN - A Night At The Opera + Bonus Track, $11.50
ARCH ENEMY - Wages Of Sin THE SUPREME EDITION, $11.50
KALMAH - They Will Return, $11.50
RHAPSODY - Power Of The Dragon Flame, $12.00
RAIN FALL WITHIN - Refuge, $10.00

Cool Haul! I just got that Blind Guardian and Arch Enemy last weekend with a few other albums. I can't stop listening to the Blind Guardian. I will probably make an order of the same size this weekend. The End Records is the greatest!