The NOW PLAYING thread

Hi phyre. There's no sad pathetic bastards from norway who pretend they're cool and kult here. We all are intelligent people who like intelligent music, just like you. :D

Viikate - Taisto-vainaan valssi

this is getting old already... i must be dead or lacking sense of humor 'cause i didn't think it was funny..
wscared.gif

Sorry. The ppl Phyros mentioned put up a fake thread in the Opeth forum where they said Opeth etc is trendy metal, and that the only real death metal can only be about real death, blood etc.
(can't explain all)

Anyhow, everybody went bananas there, and the reason is that
they were 3-4 guys together, arguing for this shit. If it was just
1, there wouldn't be such a reaction.

But it was one of the coolest threads ever. I actually had to save
the whole damn thing! 10 pages, today only. :D

I especially liked it when they posted my pics there and called me a poser

:D

.... any clearer??

Originally posted by Vanir
I read it... still didn't find it particularly funny :p
NiN - Hurt

What?? Not?
Well, at first I was very uncertain, and even though I 'fight' for
Norwegian black metal, I don't want people to think like Dead.
I know all to much how insane he was. I also know one of his
old 'friends' a bit, and we talked about this...
... so when people come fuck up for my bands like that, I get
pissed! But after a while, it just got insane and FUNNY :D :lol:

I read it... still didn't find it particularly funny :p

me neither.. i read a couple of posts and got bored.. knowing the state of the Opeth forum that thread would have lasted forever if they hadn't deleted it.

i hope this forums remains untouched... i despise the Opeth forum and now inevitably the DT forum, it used to be nice there..

...at least Morgana is going to help me if the same happens here :p

Originally posted by Lordenlil

You think that's so bad? Try dancing in womens underwear on a
stage while 200 people are watching AND the song you're dancing
to is Lady Marmalade.
I did that a few months ago! Because I've got guts, and so do
you for mentioning that you actually like CA stuff.

Now they can flame both our asses!

You're right, I haven't done the Lady Marmalade thing. But, I have done some embarrassing things that I won't admit. Because it was only once when my sister's friends were here. It's rather disgusting, and I don't like remembering it.

Originally posted by phyre
Must say I do not understand what is wrong with the DT board... Except the multiple threads about teddybears and the like, its intelligence and maturity levels are kept on a fairly high level. There have been threads about the "missing" members asking where you were too. :p ...But the Opeth forum I despise too. I find it downright unpleasant.
I think it's because it's too crowded now. As you say, the levels of stupidity have not risen and i'm not against teddybears at all but, i don't know, it lost it's charm.

It's not that I require high levels of intelligence ( :p ) either but for instance, i couldn't care less about Stanne's sex life ;)

Anyway, I lost my point.

Edvard Grieg - Complete Music With Orchestra (Disc 1 of 6) - 01 - Concerto for Piano and Orchestra in A minor, op. 16 - Allegro molto moderato