The Odyssey - what comes where

Minkaro

New Metal Member
May 11, 2006
I know all the parts of the Odyssey, and their order, I was just wondering at what point in the song do the different parts start?

proulxski said:
Don't be a dick, either help him out or dont!

Calm down! I appreciate the support, but there's no need to call the chap a dick!

By the way, I know the parts entrance now, so forget it.

Each part starts when the riff changes into the part that you know has that riff.
For example, when it reaches the part with the Sirens, the part starts when that riff enters.

DoomsdayZach said:
I agree with rocky. it's not brain surgery if you actually pay attention.

Thanks, I had complete confidence that someone here was on the same page. Frankly, I suspect that the people who are seriously in doubt don't actually own a copy of the cd, and therefore a copy of the booklet. Because if you do, then this thread is not relevant. And if that is the case, go make that purchase.

yes but not everyone is musically inclined... And not everyone knows what a riff is! I'm not trying to be a dick either...But simply don't make assumptions! It is a good question, and defeneatly not the worst one asked on these forums...(give or take not the best either lol) So cut the guy a brake! I was wondering the same exact thing...But I listened to that song enough that I've learnt it now! But its not something that you would notice the first time around! Nore the 2nd...

I know The Odyssey better than any other song. I've listened to it so many times that during math class I sometimes just play the entire song in my head to pass the time.

proulxski said:
yes but not everyone is musically inclined... And not everyone knows what a riff is! I'm not trying to be a dick either...But simply don't make assumptions! It is a good question, and defeneatly not the worst one asked on these forums...(give or take not the best either lol) So cut the guy a brake! I was wondering the same exact thing...But I listened to that song enough that I've learnt it now! But its not something that you would notice the first time around! Nore the 2nd...

Defining the word "riff" is like defining the word "a". You can't do it.

proulxski said:
I'm not going to argue with the some people not being musically inclined, but at the changes, the whole feel of the song changes. I mean, it's not a subtile difference as just a slight riff change.