The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING ARTSY!" - The Artsy Photo Thread

I finely feel like I can share it with you, after 2 years of total death in the business it starts to came back to me, my first work that I finely feel satisfied with.
The whole thing started with the idea that justice is corrupted, Long time I didn’t knew what to do with it till one day I was waiting for something and I had peace of paper and a pencil near by I started to draw crap, line after line and it turned in to few sketches some days later I decided to come back to it, I continue to “dirt” by the end of 6 days I had the reaper pic ready, each day I spent about 40 min. than I had my another downfall I didn’t touch Photoshop nor pencil over a year AT ALL I just couldn’t…. everything was dropped I didn’t care, till the past 2 weeks that I felt like finely I want to deal with it again that arts is my thing. I don’t know how much I worked on the Photoshop part I guess all together took me about 8-10 hours cant recall.

Thank you for reading my personal problems, I hope that you will like the pics.

blackandwhite5mh.jpg

the sketches
The sword supposed to represent justice, and the reaper is touching it, the corruption….

notused7ti.jpg

the first attempts that i didnt like

closeuppreview6zx.jpg

While I was working on the reaper I took a close up and it turned in to another work.
And again I end up with some versions.

reaperfinal2um.jpg

The final result

thank you guys, gals for your comments! :D

@TheSeldomlaid
i would... its just i am roky artist :erk:

Turbo said:
What you have there is a fucking good talent, you could sell them...

...but not too bodom for their next album.
haha yeah but i dont think that i t has the class to be sold,
any how i still learn, and i would find it great respect if they would want this art cover, think about it my name would spread intently world wide and damn faster than many of now days pro artists....

FallingDownInRuins said:
haha yeah but i dont think that i t has the class to be sold,
any how i still learn, and i would find it great respect if they would want this art cover, think about it my name would spread intently world wide and damn faster than many of now days pro artists....

It doesn't yet but it getting there.... nice work FDIR, really nice. Wich program did you use for the ffx and coloring.

^thank you :)
everything i did was on photoshop and mouse no more no less.
besides the B&W its real pencil paintings