The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING ARTSY!" - The Artsy Photo Thread

My first drawing made with coal :D, Fenriz from Darkthrone

fenrizFINALjpg.jpg

gr1m!

I just took some pics from my art books that I've had for a few years since I'm quite proud of some of them and now I have a way to get them on the computer.

I'm 19 and haven't done a single drawing like this in over 3 years so I was 16 max when some of these were drawn except for the last one. I drew it in an hour for my sister a few weeks ago while listening to Girls Aloud. :kickass:

01 - Some dude from a PS2 game
02 - Bodybuilder (I was about 15)
03 - A cartoon dog (I was probably around 12)
04 - Some man/lion thing I came up with
05 - Craig David from Bo Selecta
06 - A weird version of one of my friends from school
07 - Corey Taylor (Slipknot/Stone Sour)
07 - Some weird monster thing from a game of some sort
08 - A Lion
09 - A monster thing from Resident Evil
10 - A Tiger (I was about 10/11)
11 - I think this is a character from the Kill Bill PS2 game
12 - A rough scribble of a Resident Evil 2 zombie
13 - This is the pic I drew in 50mins last month

There's quite a few but at least I didn't hotlink 'em, they'd be fucking huge. :D

I just took some pics from my art books that I've had for a few years since I'm quite proud of some of them and now I have a way to get them on the computer.

I'm 19 and haven't done a single drawing like this in over 3 years so I was 16 max when some of these were drawn except for the last one. I drew it in an hour for my sister a few weeks ago while listening to Girls Aloud. :kickass:

02 - Bodybuilder (I was about 15)
03 - A cartoon dog (I was probably around 12)
04 - Some man/lion thing I came up with
05 - Craig David from Bo Selecta
06 - A weird version of one of my friends from school
07 - Corey Taylor (Slipknot/Stone Sour)
07 - Some weird monster thing from a game of some sort
08 - A Lion
09 - A monster thing from Resident Evil
10 - A Tiger (I was about 10/11)
11 - I think this is a character from the Kill Bill PS2 game
12 - A rough scribble of a Resident Evil 2 zombie
13 - This is the pic I drew in 50mins last month

There's quite a few but at least I didn't hotlink 'em, they'd be fucking huge. :D

Mitch is not only a damn good guitar-player: he's good at drawing too!!

Well, he's humble and that's nice, but he has many qualities that he likes hidding.

Oh, and I forgot a thing: Mitch is mine, don't touch him or I'll make you regret you did it!! ...:heh: ...:saint:

Is not that Headmaster Cid from final fantasy 8 :p ?

cardback.jpg

And the game is for psx not for ps2 :p

Ah yeah it is him. :)

I don't actually play it, I just had a tonne of mags when I was younger and just drew all the cool pics so the psx wasn't even invented then.