The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING ARTSY!" - The Artsy Photo Thread

haha I bet he's not even able to draw it :p

http://rocksssane.deviantart.com/

I took a picture long time ago ( 1 year ago :lol: ) that's very similar to one of yours :p

paparazzi.jpg

Ok, I've alredy posted some of these somewhere around but they got deleted so I'm gonna post them again... I don't know if there's someone who could be interested in this, but anyway here it goes...
These are pics that I took in an italian city that I adore... hmm, and who knows which it is!! :p

[URL=http://imageshack.us]

Well, I'm not good at taking pics, but at least I always have fun while doing it! :)
[/URL]

Marcio, I like your style of drawing and I think you're very skilled:) You've inspired me to try out some charcoal drawings, I've never tried it properly before however:( I'm a good drawer though I work best alone and I need a high amount of motivation to do something good, though I'm good at observational drawings, architecture and clothing, though I suck at the human body

Marcio, I like your style of drawing and I think you're very skilled:) You've inspired me to try out some charcoal drawings, I've never tried it properly before however:( I'm a good drawer though I work best alone and I need a high amount of motivation to do something good, though I'm good at observational drawings, architecture and clothing, though I suck at the human body

hehe thx for the compliment, I'm glad you want to start drawing again because of me :D. Charcoal is nice, but I don't like it too much cuz the point of the pencil breaks too easily and it's not easy to make details with it cuz the point is too big lol. I'll buy drawing graphite pencils soon, I have never tried them, but I think they are more solid than charcoal and the point is good to make details hehe

I have never drawed architectural stuff, I think it a bit boring haha XD so I draw humans hehe. Portraits of humans are easier to do :p, only the eyes and the nose are a bit hard for me cuz I must draw them in the good place lol, the form of the head is a bit hard too, but the rest like the hair is easy :D

I hope you'll get some motivation, it's the most important ;) that and creativity :D