The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING ARTSY!" - The Artsy Photo Thread

...Slash!

...Kirk Hammett!

So...will you ever happen to draw Mr. Paul Gilbert? That'd be nice to see, considering that he's one of your greatest myths, hehe.

And this...
..is my favourite, I like it a lot. :)
That's also 'cause I like the sign you used a lot, it's a "mature" sign, the one we start using when the pressure on the paper-sheet is not constant for all the lines' lenght but shows light and heavier lines alternated...
Sorry if I couldn't explain any better, but what I said has a meaning... my teachers at my high school (an artistic school) always did tell us off about the sign we used so we pay a lot of attention to that.

My favorites are Slash, the eye in the second post, and Mufasa :D

I used to like drawing. Perhaps I find my Lara Croft somewhere, but I think it got lost when I moved away from my parent's place.

I am going to post an artsy pic i took again...i have lots of these "dark atmoshperic" photos taken with my phone...they usually turn great and spooky.

Thats taken where i walk to/from bustop that takes me/brings me from school. Taken in beginning of January i think.
kuva052cg0.jpg

Sorry but in photography part of the skill is being able to take high quality images. What's the point when using a shitty camera :/

Thats taken where i walk to/from bustop that takes me/brings me from school. Taken in beginning of January i think.
kuva052cg0.jpg

The quality is no good, like Swabs said, but I like this pic somehow... I like the atmosphere... and it's kind of nice the way it reminds me of crayons' effect on a painting.

^Yes indeed. I wish i had had my REAL camera with me. The second i took was better though. But i dont think even the Digital camera is so good in dark places.

Wooah interesting page! Nice drawings Warheart, I like the pinguoin awww

I try a new form of art. Painting on tissue! I'm doing a Nile top :p

This is my first test:

jan28-29-30001.jpg

jan28-29-30.jpg

I will paint it black and blue

Yeah, some said that there was no point to take photo if it's not with a hyperquality thing but I think that picture got his soul in the fact that's shitty and blurry, it gives some atmosphere in it.