The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING ARTSY!" - The Artsy Photo Thread

some really shitty pics because i was bored and the sky looked awesome (which of course you cant see on them-_-)
Goor006.jpg

Goor001.jpg

Goor003.jpg

My turn to post photos (for once!!)

I just noticed that it's really foggy outside at 3am so I thought I'd have a wander and I took the cam to see how it'd come out.

This is the fog when the flash was turned on:
bfgzya.jpg

And this is when the flash was turned off:
2drb3v4.jpg

That car makes it look like I live in the old age or something. :zombie:

(also in the random shit thread)

I wanna have some ideas from you, crazy people :p For an art project, I had an original idea. I will paint on clothes, not canvas. I will paint on 3 differents top (but in this project, we need to use a lot of colors and patterns..) I decided to paint random things on some parts of the clothes (black top), not on the entire surface like standars clothes... Do you have some ideas of which kind of patterns (and which colors I should use) and which repetitions of them I could paint? I will check deathcore merch. (its psychedelic haha), to inspire me but I want some other ideas! please

Wow, this is actually really cool. I tend to quickly label this type of picture as stupid, but you managed to do a really nice job here! First of all, it's dark and mysterious and you have this subdued air, but at the same time it looks like you could flip any moment and and bite my head off. Beautifully scary:oops:

Wow, this is actually really cool. I tend to quickly label this type of picture as stupid, but you managed to do a really nice job here! First of all, it's dark and mysterious and you have this subdued air, but at the same time it looks like you could flip any moment and and bite my head off. Beautifully scary:oops:

Wow...omg, thanks alot! :O :)

It's a very well done picture.

But I'm afraid to say I've seen this kind of thing done about 1000 times before :p (Sorry, that's just what happens when you hang around on Photography and Graphics Design forums for years :lol:)

This is really fantastic, Erni... I adore it, you did a good job, thanks for posting it!!

My turn to post photos (for once!!)

I just noticed that it's really foggy outside at 3am so I thought I'd have a wander and I took the cam to see how it'd come out.

This is the fog when the flash was turned on:
bfgzya.jpg

And this is when the flash was turned off:
2drb3v4.jpg

That car makes it look like I live in the old age or something. :zombie:
Haha, yeah, the second pic really makes it look like you said... *_* ...but it's cool too, I like the atmosphere and just the fact that it's UK... lucky youuuu!!!