The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING ARTSY!" - The Artsy Photo Thread

l_d970833b3ae09c74f6d0d33b875e3e4b.jpg

Great pic! That coloured eye in the middle of the b&w image looks really good! :kickass:

DSC00594.jpg

On my walk to Penfield (where I used to live)

:worship:notworthy:worship:

Awesome!!

My turn to post photos (for once!!)

I just noticed that it's really foggy outside at 3am so I thought I'd have a wander and I took the cam to see how it'd come out.

This is the fog when the flash was turned on:
bfgzya.jpg

And this is when the flash was turned off:
2drb3v4.jpg

That car makes it look like I live in the old age or something. :zombie:

Nice pics Mitch. Do you live in a town or in a village?? Not because of the car, :lol:, because of the house's style. It remembers me of the village where I stayed last summer when I went to Ireland.

(also in the random shit thread)

I wanna have some ideas from you, crazy people :p For an art project, I had an original idea. I will paint on clothes, not canvas. I will paint on 3 differents top (but in this project, we need to use a lot of colors and patterns..) I decided to paint random things on some parts of the clothes (black top), not on the entire surface like standars clothes... Do you have some ideas of which kind of patterns (and which colors I should use) and which repetitions of them I could paint? I will check deathcore merch. (its psychedelic haha), to inspire me but I want some other ideas! please

But you want a pattern like let's say a square (to make it simple to explain) to repeat it all over the clothes in different colours/sizes & stuff like that or things like you did with that Nile top?

Thanks for your idea, but I finally did another thing (on photoshop haha) I said fuck off at the idea to draw on clothes for this project. I will just do bands logo on clothes for the moment.

That's what I did (I took pictures of my Through The Eyes Of The Dead hoodie..and make something fucked up with it)

gxd0302.jpg
(picture of my hoodie)

ProjetCouleurRox2.jpg

result, I did that in 2 hours and gave it to my teacher the next day :lol: I am so last-minute student. :lol:

Thanks for your idea, but I finally did another thing (on photoshop haha) I said fuck off at the idea to draw on clothes for this project. I will just do bands logo on clothes for the moment.

That's what I did (I took pictures of my Through The Eyes Of The Dead hoodie..and make something fucked up with it)

gxd0302.jpg
(picture of my hoodie)

ProjetCouleurRox2.jpg

result, I did that in 2 hours and gave it to my teacher the next day :lol: I am so last-minute student. :lol:

Those are awesome, Rox! I like a lot the colours you used, they match, and I like those "undefined" shapes you used... very good job, seriously. :)

ouais quand même lol, mais j'étais ajun qd j'ai fais ça ;P

A picture of me. I look dead so I wrote this.. and found it kind of artistic

079-2lol.jpg

haha it's like on a friday night when I'm waiting before going at a bar :lol:

Shitload of pictures, but it's vacation and I have nothing better to do:lol:
Ah well, should get my other pictures developed this week, they're supposed to look 100000x better.

This place always makes me feel like I'm in the middle of Africa, it's just so beautiful. Guess it wouldn't even surprise me if an elephant would come running out of the bushes there:lol:.
Bergvennen066.jpg

Bergvennen024.jpg

Bergvennen029.jpg

Bergvennen017.jpg

Bergvennen035.jpg

Bergvennen039.jpg

Bergvennen040.jpg

Bergvennen046.jpg

Bergvennen054.jpg

And a pic I edited:
Bergvennen037copy.jpg

Original:
Bergvennen037.jpg

Esmee....I looove the pics, really! :)

It's where you live? Oh my god, you live in Holland... aaahhh, is it nice everywhere in Holland? I only was in Amsterdam and in Emmen yet...and in Emmen I saw a forest and a little lake, but not something nice like that... wow wow wow, it's really nice, lucky girl. :p

Esmee....I looove the pics, really! :)

It's where you live? Oh my god, you live in Holland... aaahhh, is it nice everywhere in Holland? I only was in Amsterdam and in Emmen yet...and in Emmen I saw a forest and a little lake, but not something nice like that... wow wow wow, it's really nice, lucky girl. :p

Well I have to say I live in one of the most beautiful areas I've seen in Holland, there are so many things to see here and they're all different. For example the place where I took those pictures... When you walk there on one side you see all the "african" stuff, but when you turn around you're in the middle of green fields:lol:
Do you by any chance know where exactly in Emmen that was?:O My ex lives close to a lake and a forest there :rofl:

Well I have to say I live in one of the most beautiful areas I've seen in Holland, there are so many things to see here and they're all different. For example the place where I took those pictures... When you walk there on one side you see all the "african" stuff, but when you turn around you're in the middle of green fields:lol:
Do you by any chance know where exactly in Emmen that was?:O My ex lives close to a lake and a forest there :rofl:

Erm...well, we walked...somewhere.. erm.. :rofl: Erm...I think there was a trainstation or something...and....a few meters after that we walked into a forest, and there was a lake after a few...minutes.
Buuut, ask Knarfi...I think he can better explain. :p

Shitload of pictures, but it's vacation and I have nothing better to do:lol:
Ah well, should get my other pictures developed this week, they're supposed to look 100000x better.

This place always makes me feel like I'm in the middle of Africa, it's just so beautiful. Guess it wouldn't even surprise me if an elephant would come running out of the bushes there:lol:.
Bergvennen066.jpg

Bergvennen024.jpg

Bergvennen029.jpg

Bergvennen017.jpg

Bergvennen035.jpg

Bergvennen039.jpg

Bergvennen040.jpg

Bergvennen046.jpg

Bergvennen054.jpg

And a pic I edited:
Bergvennen037copy.jpg

Original: