The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING ARTSY!" - The Artsy Photo Thread

This is just a normal pic of me...well, it was.:p I edited it with photo-editing program so much, so that I have this now...

l_0c130a0a6042c0faee110e6e5bba6a15.jpg

Looks cool, somehow. :cool:

I'll bump this thread now, people: Take more artsy pics, please! :)

Hmmmm, let's see if I still have a pic somewhere...

Ah, here's one! ;)

cut__by_Ernii.jpg

Hm, I don't like it, there's nothing "special" about it. ...but whatever, I'll just post it here. Let's see what you guys and girls think of it. :)

Edit:

Wow, I never saw this one...I like how the sun shines through the tree and how the clouds look like.:)

Of course I took them in Holland, it's where I live, remember?:loco: Although the first pic is taken very close to the border.:p

Well, I know you live in Holland...but how should I know if you took the pics there? Maybe you took them somewhere else. ;)

Lucky you, you can go to Emmen whenever you want...uhh, I want too. :cry:
Or at least I want something to go there cheap...well, for less than 16€ each way.

Getting to Emmen for €16 IS cheap. I had a bf over there half a year ago, and it costed me more about €30/35 every time I went there. If I'd go there by car it's only an hour drive:guh:
Oh well, I wouldn't go there anymore now anyways:p

cut__by_Ernii.jpg

Hm, I don't like it, there's nothing "special" about it. ...but whatever, I'll just post it here. Let's see what you guys and girls think of it. :)

No, seriously I like it.

I like the feeling that creates the effect of the comparasion (?????) of the four pics. Like a four way to see the exact same thing in four different space and angle. I like the idea.

Getting to Emmen for €16 IS cheap. I had a bf over there half a year ago, and it costed me more about €30/35 every time I went there. If I'd go there by car it's only an hour drive:guh:
Oh well, I wouldn't go there anymore now anyways:p

Well, it's not really cheap for me, you know...

And now back to topic. ;)

No, seriously I like it.

I like the feeling that creates the effect of the comparasion (?????) of the four pics. Like a four way to see the exact same thing in four different space and angle. I like the idea.

:oops: Thanks, Fetzzzyyy... :)