The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING ARTSY!" - The Artsy Photo Thread

children of COB@ i think it looks a bit "digital" if you know what i mean, maybe something with a texture. And i would recomend to put the words closer, with the "branches" connecting all words, making 1 unit, 1 symbol

yeah good idea

I think I know what you mean. Problem is that I didn't do that logo (it was done by a dumbass I used to call a friend, :lol:), and I've no fucking idea how to do that. I suck at photoshop/computer drawing, that's why I asked for help.

thanks flyingv_guy :p

I tried something for fun haha

016--byrox.jpg

Doesn't look bad. How much does it take to get it down with photoshop? I'll show the rest of the band the drawing and if they like it too then I'd ask you, if it doesn't take a lot of time, to photoshop it so we can use it and that stuff. Anyway, wait until I show them before spending time in front of photoshop. And thanks once again!

EDIT: Singer likes it, now I've to show it to drummer and bassist.

photoshop isn't the best option to make logos, unless you make them huge in case you need to use the logo for a massive poster or something. I'm working on a logo for my band and I'm doing it on illustrator, to make a vector, that way it doesn't matter how big you want the logo, it'll keep the same quallity.

Well, I just said photoshop because it's the only program I know (and I suck at it, :lol:), but I'm sure this vectors thing won't be easy and I'll suck more than with photoshop. Nevertheless, which program is the one you're using?

haha nice..

it could take 1 hour, 3 days or 1 week, it depends of what you want haha

I prefer photoshop, I don't know the other programs really. But if you want a logo for a huge surface, maybe someone could take my logo (if I do it) and put it in another program and make it bigger. I can put 300 of resolution, it's a lot for an image.

Sorry about double posting, but an edit is not usually noticed, :lol:

Drummer is fine with it too, so if anyone has time/wants to give it a go on photoshop (just a quick one, to see in general lines how would it look more or less) it'll be great. If Rox doesn't mind, cos after all is her drawing and maybe she wants no one to work on it but herself.

haha it's okay, people can ''play'' with it too :) but they must say that it's a team work and that I did the base of the logo
I unfortunately don't have time to do it ahha (school art project + brick book to read)

:lol: Cannibal Corpse-ish touch. It's ok, but we're looking for a more ''slim'' text format. Of the logos I posted, the two big ones were the first one we had, and the 3rd and 4th ones are our logo atm. I just want to change it because I saw an interiew written with the same text format (the whole interview, not just the heading, :lol:).

Anyway, thanks :D

nice pics remnant :) I really like the 7th picture.

Me and my brother made this about two days ago, the concept was my idea and we helped each other with ideas for the effects and stuff :p
peter.jpg